Sonic the Hedgehog: A new beginning

Sonic closed his eye's feeling the chaos energy surge within himself and within minutes he roared going super making explosive noise.

Shadow transforms as well. "Chaos Control!" Shadow appeared in Exe's realm, it was a barren hellscape. It looked like Mobius, only darker, more hellish, with tortured souls everywhere.

Sonic looked around for Exe but he could not see him "Ugh don't tell me you hiding now!" Sonic yelled.

Exe pops out of nowhere. "So, you've entered my realm eh? Can't say that was a smart move." He laughs demonically and smiles demonically.

Brutos suddenly saw a window on the ground, seeing sonic and shadow. "what ...they can get strongar....." he trembles more, seeing exe he only hoped hed be okay

Espio watched as Sonic and Shadow became Super and appeared in the EXE realm after they used Chaos Control.

Espio knew at this point he couldn't compete with Sonic and Shadow's super modes and would have to only watch as they fought, he decided he would help out. This may be EXE's world and they were stuck there now, but he was out here and it was only code. So he could help out too!

Sonic stared at then menace and began to growl in anger "You monster! bring me my friends back this is your last warning or you will haft to deal with me!" Sonic said pumping his chest and then looking at Shadow and nodding.

Shadow nodded in response to Sonic. Exe creeped his demonic smile into his face. "Can you kill a God? I'd like to see that." Exe mocks. He had a secret, no one can defeat unless they figure out, and conquer the secret.

Sonic smirked at the being's comment "Well there's a first time for everything!!"Sonic yelled before dashing at Exe at the speed of light tackling him with great and speedy force before prepping for his next attack.

Exe snaps his fingers and the scenery changes. Sonic, Exe and Shadow are now underwater fighting. Exe grins demonically, even super powered, if the whole world is water, Sonic doesn't stand a chance.

Sonic now realizing the world was nothing but water in a flash he instantly began to bust forward attacking at Exe with relentless speed and power knowing that he could hold his breath only for so long.

Exe dodged every attack, mocking Sonic with laughter. Shadow appeared behind Exe. "Chaos Control!" Shadow yelled slowing time itself, he began attacking Exe viciously.

Sonic seeing that Shadow had slowed time took the time to charge a Light Speed attack once he was finished he had dashed at Exe hitting him multiple times at once, "Take this!" Sonic said delivering his last attack being an axe kick.

Shadow allowed time to again flow normally. Exe processed the attacks and went hurling into the ground, the impact causing his realm to return to the flaming Mobius

Sonic finally able to breath gasped for breath and began to cough, he then looked up and took advantage of Exe doing a high speed spin attack.

Exe's eyes widened as Sonic spin dash cut right through him. Then Shadow finished it. Shadow flew towards the injured Exe. "Chaos Spear!" A large beam of light fired from Shadows arm and caused Exe's body to explode. Shadow, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Robotnik are returned to their world.

Exe...EXE!" the portal went fuzzy like a t.v. "NO EXE MY FRIEND!!! RAAAAAH!!!!" he roars so loud it shook mobius, he went of to calm down trying to hold his tears, they dripped down past his face. "my...best...friend...is gone.....dont worry exe...ill destroy them for you!!"

Sonic stood and panted before he realized he was back in his normal world, he smirked and looked at his friends "Guys...your ok!" He said before looking back at Shadow "We did it buddy nice job!" He said smirking patting his back appreciatively.

"Well done, congratulations on your win and returning. However I must remind you, that while the program is down we still have the shark to deal with."

Espio hated to be a bummer to their mood, but that was usually the case. He was the calm demeanor who always thought ahead and stated the facts, despite the situation.

Sonic looked at Espio and nodded "Right he really strong and could be a threat to anyone I will see personally that he get's taken down!" Sonic said smirking and then nodding at his friends, Sonic then looked at everyone and smirked "Well I better run...places to go things to see later!" Sonic said and with that all you saw was his after image as he sped off gone in an instant.

Shadow smirked. He decided to go to the one place he felt he needed to go. Club Rouge. She was probably worried about him. After that conversation they had had earlier, he was really wondering about their real relationship. He activated his jet boosters and sped off to Club Rouge.

in club Rouge where Rouge hid the master emerald, it shatters into a million pieces and the shadow of Mephiles appears and floats to find Shadow

Eggman turns to see Brutos. "What can I do for you Brutos?" Eggman says ready to blow him into oblivion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back