Sonic the Hedgehog: A new beginning

"Well then, I'm gonna knock you out." Eggman hits him with a pipe, and puts him on the table. He starts removing his organs and replacing them with wires and metal.

Takuto was sitting in a field of flowers on a Picnic Blanket with Cream & Cheese and Vanilla. They were eating happily like a family would. Takuto had a Flower Crown on his head Courtesy of Cream. Takuto was thinking back to the meeting he had with Sonic. He had been offered a chance to become a Freedom Fighter. He looked to Cream and Vanilla's smiling faces. It was then he made his decision. He was going to become a Freedom Fighter....

He lay there as his body was slowly changed his fin was now a circular saw, he had a drill for a nose, a three pronged claw for a tail.

Sonic laid out on top of a mountain he had sped on not too long ago, he looked out at the view and smiled "Even though I've been here for like the hundredth time...it's still pretty sweet!" Sonic thought to himself and leaned on a rock taking a deep breath before closing his eyes.

Shadow raced through Mobius after visiting Club Rouge. He wandered around and noticed something on a mountain top. He raced up to it to see it was Sonic. He approached Sonic and crossed his arms over his chest and looked up at the sky.

''so...eggman...this is my new body...'' He punches the air testing out his new power. ''eheh...this will be fun...so what is new about me then...or is that a surprise'' He does a high kick rapidly kicking the air.

Sonic's ears twitched when he felt the presence of someone else he opened one eye and only smirked seeing it was Shadow, "Hey buddy whats up?" Sonic said sitting up just a little bit his hands behind his back relaxing.

Shadow looked down at Sonic and uncrossed his arms. He looked softly at Sonic, something he never did. "I'm fine Sonic, you?" Shadow asked friendly like.

Sonic only smirked Sonic knew Shadow for quite a while now but he had never seen him so friendly,Sonic chuckled at the thought and then looked back out at the scenery "I'm doing great just relaxing a little before I go someplace else!" He said looking back at him.

Shadow smirked and looked at Sonic. 'How about we go together?" Shadow asked, he had nothing to do, he didn't know where Rouge was, so he decided he would hang out with Sonic the Hedgehog.

Suddenly birds started to fly away. "where. Are. Emeralds." he said to himself soon gettung angry. "RAAAAAA!!!" he roars loudly.

Sonic looked at Shadow and smiled "If you can keep up sure!" before he stood to race off he heard a loud roar far off but still in Sonic's hearing range. He looked at the direction and smirked hoping for some action "Hold that thought!" Sonic said leaping off the mountain side and racing down toward where he heard the noise.

hmmm...'' He sensed some intense heat heading towards him. ''hmm....'' he scans the heat to find the hedgehog. ''scans show. sonic the headgehog, threat level: 0%, final action....terminate if necessary''

Shadow uncrossed his arms he watched Sonic run off. He ran after him, his jets kick in and he gets next to Sonic

Sonic soon appeared seeing Brutos but now completely different, he stared at him for a moment and then nodded "I'm guessing Egghead gave you an update eh?" Sonic said wagging his finger and then chuckling. "Well sorry to say Fin head...or should I say Robo Fin...but my specialty is to smash bots to bits...I should call it my job!" Sonic said keeping his signature smirk as he spoke.

humour levels: minimum...initiate: termination program!'' He goes to all fours, as his fin opens up slowly to release four pistols pointing towards sonic and fires several rapid shot bullets. ''analysing all enemies movments'' his shoulders open slowly.

Sonic dashed and avoided to shots before making his way behind it, "Come on you might want to fire faster!" He said before spin dashing him quickly.

Shadow arrived to hear Sonic taunt him Shadow smirked but quickly frowned. "Sonic, save your taunts, this guy is stronger than before!" Shadow yells, he jumps into the air. "Chaos Spear!" He yells as a beam of light shoots at Brutos, stunning him.

his tail opens shooting a sticky tar at the spinning hedgehog, then using his tail he smacked the hedgehog, thanks to the quickly rubberized tar. ''hehe idiot...I tricked you...come on sonic...iiiim waaaaiting'' He said in a cocky and irritating accent, iminitating the hedgehog. suddenly he saw the incoming spear and was pushed back badley, blowing one arm off, however it soon rebuilds and seemed shinier. ''upgrade complete...retaliate!''

Shadow's eyes widened in surprise. "What the!?" He said aloud. Brutos definitely couldn't do that before, he was acting similar to Metal Sonic when he had become the Metal Overlord. Quickly Shadow homed in on Brutos and began unleashing a series of punches and kicks to Brutos's face and torso.

brutos scanned the life form grabbing both of his fists, then leaned back headbutting the hedgehog before releasing and lets him go back. "i am the true being of mobius ...gear brutos" hre roared loud and metallic.

Shadow did a double back flip and landed on his feet. He looked at Brutos and glared. "Is that right, well, I am the ultimate life form!" Shadow yelled snapping his fingers, everyone knew what was gonna happen next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back