Sonic the Hedgehog: A new beginning

"You are indeed welcome, it's the least I could do for you allowing me easy access to this world as my new playground." Exe says laughing.

hm...but exe....be careful.....'' He looked. ''just because your god in your world, doesn't mean all your powers may follow you hear...just a warning'' He walked away looking for another emerald. ''hmm...''

"I'll be just fine. The more people that play my lovely game, the more power I gain." Exe explains to Brutos.

''I see...what if someone where to destroy the game?'' He asked curiously, not that he would turn on exe, but it seemed fair.

"I wouldn't be able to return to this dimension, the disk is how I am able to enter this world." Exe explains to Brutos.

''I see'' He looks at him and smiles. ''well don't worry....id never betray my old buddy'' He smiles, putting up a hand. ''high five''

Exe raises his hand and high fives Brutos. "Later buddy." Exe fades into the disk, corrupting the hard drive of the Freedom Fighters computer.

hmm'' He smiled softly. ''so....now for the next chaos emerald'' He looks around and side to side. ''hmm''

(so question is that true, cause I do have a plan)

(That's what was said in the original creepypasta. But the writer explained that it wouldn't work because Sonic.exe has made millions of copies.)

(okay, so we have..enemy wise...a shark that each chaos emerald he eats he gets stronger, metal sonic that copies all lifeforms to become stronger and a demonic entitiy that cant be killed...three against the world...huh..and dnt that make sonic exe like...a gmod in this or is that just me, or will he be beaten, sorry I just wanna make sure)

(Sonic.exe will be destroyed by Shadow and Sonic, I'll tell you what'll happen in private chat so I don't spoil it.)

Exe goes around the Freedom Fighters files deleting everything except for Sonic.exe. "Heheheheheh this is fun."

Sonic getting knocked back by Shadow's Chaos Energy, flips and lands on his feet he instantly dashed back at Shadow setting up his Sonic Wind maneuver. "Sonic Wind!" Sonic yelled spinning in mid air in his ball state his speed causing an actual blue tornado engulfing Shadow.

Shadow dodges. 'Let's stop, we should go back. You need to go back to you HQ." Shadow says to Sonic. He picks up his Chaos Emerald.

Sonic stood and smirked"Whatever ready to warp when you are!" Sonic said smirking and awaiting Shadow to say the usual words.

"Chaos Control!" Shadow used the teleportation power to warp to the headquarters of the Freedom Fighters.

Sonic looked around and called out to anyone around "Hm they must be out...was there a reason on why we came here?" Sonic asked looking toward him. (Thats my cue to vanish again my bad guys but I got some business to attend to ill post when I come back)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back