• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow Academy for Gifted Persons

Evan could see the very small specks of ash on the floor, and looks around. he doesn't see anything that could have caused that until he looked at the girl and said "your a fire caster art you?" Eris quickly hid behind his legs. whenever she hears fire she doesn't like it. Eris is a husky and plays in snow. she rarely ever wants to be near a fire. "aww its ok girl theres no fire" he pets her and try to calm her down.

@Queen Lamer

Last edited by a moderator:
Madison sat herself in front of Ruby, showing the stranger that she was quite protective over her owner. Ruby crossed her arms and grinned when the stranger had found out what her ability was. Yet she wasn't sure how he could have seen it. She hadn't left any trace of playing with it behind. "I am," she said. It wasn't much of an use to hid her power. "What about you? What's your superpower?"

@FrostRaven

"I have special sight. long range distances and also very very detailed in what I can see. Its actually very helpful if you ask me." He watched the wolf growl at him. "is there any way you could make that wolf of yours stand down? I don't want it attacking my dog." he scratches Eris behind the ear causing her tail to wag faster and faster. She was awfully exited about this.

@Queen Lamer

Ruby listened to his ability. "That sounds quite boring. Where is the destruction and breaking things?" she asked. She always had a dark side that loved crushing and ruining things. Just being able to have some amazing eyes, seemed to lack that part. She looked down at Madison who was about to show her teeth. She grinned slightly. "It won't attack, yet. Unless I tell her to." She stroked her fingers gently over the wolf's fur.

@FrostRaven

[QUOTE="Queen Lamer]Ruby listened to his ability. "That sounds quite boring. Where is the destruction and breaking things?" she asked. She always had a dark side that loved crushing and ruining things. Just being able to have some amazing eyes, seemed to lack that part. She looked down at Madison who was about to show her teeth. She grinned slightly. "It won't attack, yet. Unless I tell her to." She stroked her fingers gently over the wolf's fur.
@FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
Evan wasn't surprised about the dark side she showed. he had met a few fire casters before and they were just as destructive as her. "well alright. Hey what your name? Im Evan"

Ruby smiled softly. The guy didn't seem to be to intimidated by her, which was a first. Most students didn't even dare to talk to her, afraid she'd set them on fire. Of course she wouldn't, but that didn't mean she wouldn't threaten them with it. "Ruby," she said quickly, before nodding to her wolf, "and this is Madison." The name was way too sweet for an animal so dangerous.

@FrostRaven

Evan started walking to the dorms. "well I'm going to my dorm so later. Come on Eris." he took off with the dog barking as she ran after him. it didn't surprise him that a girl like that wouldn't be at this school

@Queen Lamer

Ruby looked at the guy who started making his way to the dorm. She raised her hand. "See you later!" she said, before sitting back against the tree, looking at Madison who sat herself down next to her.

"Oh! Let's head to the headmaster so we can get regi- nevermind.." She said, almost forgetting that she had already registered. "Let's go to the cafeteria then! I'm not sure about you but I'm starving!" She laughed, tapping her way down a random corridor, waving her wings about @SlightlyInsaneJake

Ruby woke up in the nurse's office on a bed. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

In the room was a boy around her age. Her eyes turned gray. He was just looking at her, until he realized that she had woken up and then he looked away and blushed.

"Wh-where... What... When... Who are you?"

@CERBERUS177

Glenn walked out of the headmaster's office, needing time to himself. Ultimately, he would have to go along with the man's plan, but he didn't have to be happy with it. He found the small grove of trees and climbed the tallest one, perching in the upper branches and resting his eyes.

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
Ruby woke up in the nurse's office on a bed. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.
In the room was a boy around her age. Her eyes turned gray. He was just looking at her, until he realized that she had woken up and then he looked away and blushed.

"Wh-where... What... When... Who are you?"

@CERBERUS177
(Wow you gave me something to ponder with)

"I'm Richard. I'm new here, when I was walking I kinda tripped on the steps and cracked my nose, when I woke up. My head still hurts." *Richard rubbed his head*

"Oh. Um..."

Ruby couldn't think of anything else to say. Richard was cute. Her eyes turned sky blue. "I guess I should find my mentor. I'll see you around!" She smiled awkwardly and teleported to Glenn.

(Figure out how to follow me that's a hint @CERBERUS177 )

@CERBERUS177 @Shadow

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
"Oh. Um..."
Ruby couldn't think of anything else to say. Richard was cute. Her eyes turned sky blue. "I guess I should find my mentor. I'll see you around!" She smiled awkwardly and teleported to Glenn.

(Figure out how to follow me that's a hint @CERBERUS177 )

@CERBERUS177 @Shadow
*Richard sat there with the blankest face anyone could have* "Um...I guess I'll be going too...eh.." *Richard get's off the bed he was in and walks out of the nurses office and see's nobody* "I guess I'll make my way around...What's first?" *Richard looks at his schedule and see's math is first* "Ugh, of course the class I struggle with is first...Room 020...alright then" *Richard shrugs his duffle bag over his shoulder and starts looking for the class number*

(I'm lost with the hint to be honest @WhoCaresAnyway62)

"Um, mentor? I know you are here somewhere? The guy from the headmasters office?" Ruby called out. She looked around in the bushes.

@Shadow @CERBERUS177

Glenn sighed when he heard the voice of his...apprentice. He jumped down from the tree, slowing his kinetic energy to keep himself from getting hurt. He landed softly and went over to the girl. "What's your name, girl?" He asked, no emotion in his voice.

@WhoCaresAnyway62 (Okay, see you then!)

Hoshi's feet were planted into the soft grass, perched under a towering tree which shadowed her as she munched on salted potato chips. She glanced at the ground as a small spider shuffled forward, slightly startling her. Lifting a boot which she slipped off her left foot, she killed it in one blow, shuddering a bit. She considered spiders as enemies- eight legs? Yuck. Finishing off the crumbs in her bag of chips, she slipped her shoe back on, slowly jogging away. She shot the crumpled packet into a nearby garbage bin, suddenly realised she had somewhere to go.

But she forgot where.

Shadow said:
Glenn sighed when he heard the voice of his...apprentice. He jumped down from the tree, slowing his kinetic energy to keep himself from getting hurt. He landed softly and went over to the girl. "What's your name, girl?" He asked, no emotion in his voice.
@WhoCaresAnyway62 (Okay, see you then!)
(Nvm I back) "Ruby Williams. Yours, sir?" She had floated up about two feet into the air and sat.

@Shadow @CERBERUS177

"My hands are cold," Levi muttered as he slipped his hands into his pockets. He trudged toward the window of his dorm, taking a peek out. He was smushed into an electric blanket, since he accidentally froze over his room while attempting to cast a spell. Didn't work very well, obviously.

People were scattered throughout the grounds, all (or most) who were actually successful at handling their powers.

He unlatched the window, pushing it open to let some warm air in. His arm flopped down over the wall as he yelled, "Hello New York!"

Hoshi swiped her hands together. A sudden call from a window shocked the hell out of her, but she didn't know what it was.

"Hey you!" she yelled, pointing a finger at an unknown student who was flopping about in the window, yelling something about New York. "What are you doing?"

@WindFire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back