• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow Academy for Gifted Persons

"I still have to walk, I'm not allowed to fly inside 'cause I'm too destructive, whatever that means" she giggled, having been told that thousands of times before and she was now passing it on to someone else

"So..." I trailed while returning to the soft bed "have you fought someone before? I þhink you have because you said you were gonna train soldiers" she asked, having a feeling he was hiding something, driven by nothing but curiosity

"I might have been?" She mumbled, not exactly sure if she he or hadn't. "Does a fight count as someone tripping on you?" I smiled at him, wondering if we had technically fought or not

"Only if you insulted him afterwards." He joked. He liked that she was so innocent. Fighting was fun as a friendly sport, but he didn't like to do it for violence.

"You look nice today, i like your hair" she complimented awkwardly, unsure of what to say at that precise moment, "did you spend long on it..?"

"Oh, um, thank you. No not at all." He said, sensing her tension. He wanted to ease it however he could. "I wonder how your friend is settling in."

"About her... I'm a little worried, she's been gone quite a while" she mumbled, her gaze drifting towards the ground, occasionally looking up to make sue he was still there

"Sounds good to me!" She perked up, happy that she might re-find her friend. "I bet you two will become great friends!"

"She's... Umm.... Has.. Eyes... And hair, and she's a princess, apart from that, i know nothing!" She laughed, embarassed that she was calling her her friend and she hadn't the faintest clue who they really were

"I do? I thought making friends like this was normal... But what would i know about normal" she laughed, standing up a little too quickly and falling over her talons again. "My claws can't grip the floors right..." She explained

"Are you okay?" Murder asked, reaching to help her up. "And I guess I wouldn't know, I've been pretty alone for the most part of my life." He said, not wanting her to feel bad about the making friends comment.

"Well you won't be alone anymore!" She smiled "thanks by the way" she said while allowing herself to be helped up, surprisingly light

Evan runs alongside Eris "come on girl, we are almost there. I can see the gates just ahead."

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn froze and clenched his jaw. "Can I have a minute alone with the headmaster?" He asked, although it wasn't really a question. He practically shoved the girl out into the hall and slammed the door before she had any chance to get back in. "A student sneaks into your office and listens in on our private conversation and you make me her mentor? I get it if you're trying to punish her, but I can't train someone so openly disrespectful." Glenn growled, keeping his voice down to nearly a whisper in case she tried to listen in.

@WhoCaresAnyway62

SlightlyInsaneJake said:
"That's true." He smiled. "Where do you think we should look?"
"look for what..?" She asked, completely forgetting about her first friend, having only eyes for the person that stood before her

"Um, your friend..." Murder replied. There was something in her eyes that made him pause mentally. Murder felt his fangs coming in, and turned his face slightly.

Ruby looked up when a guy and his dog came running towards the gates. She frowned, hiding the fire she was playing with and stood up. The dog reminded her of her own wolf. Where was she anyway? She whistled and soon saw a grey wolf running towards her. He had some blood around his jaws. He had probably been hunting down rabbits. "Good girl," she said softly, petting Madison. Suddenly her wolf seemed to notice the dog and started growling to it.

@FrostRaven

[QUOTE="Queen Lamer]Ruby looked up when a guy and his dog came running towards the gates. She frowned, hiding the fire she was playing with and stood up. The dog reminded her of her own wolf. Where was she anyway? She whistled and soon saw a grey wolf running towards her. He had some blood around his jaws. He had probably been hunting down rabbits. "Good girl," she said softly, petting Madison. Suddenly her wolf seemed to notice the dog and started growling to it.
@FrostRaven

[/QUOTE]
Eris stopped ahead of Evan and ran to a wolf. Evan watched her go not far, or he thinks it wasn't very far. With his extremely good vision he couldn't tell how far he saw. Eris started playful barking. "Eris come back here." she ran back to Evan and did a few laps around him. She was exited. Evan laughs as Eris jumps on him and licks his face. he noticed a girl standing near the wolf. "hi there" he waves as he greets her.

The dog seemed to be excited about Madison, but her wolf only started growling more to it. "Calm down, Maddy," Ruby softly said. She knew the wolf could easily jump the dog and attack it. Her wolf was a same copy of her. Not really into socializing with others. It had always been her and Madison. When the dog ran away, Madison followed it with her eyes, not losing it out of sight. Ruby looked at the guy who seemed to be the owner of the dog. She gave a quick nod. "Hey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back