• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Smoke-Show snackhouse (Jiyûnoha ooc)

Characters
Here

NeonFlow

More toxic less flow
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Talk shit and make plans here

Smoke-Show Snackhouse is a restaurant on the island of Gitgud. Basically a BBQ place where you can cook the meat as you like or order it cooked "professionally" by the chef who has exquisite control of fire magic via his fox spirit.

Last edited:
Will admit that I was hoping a player would make a Daimyo or two. As it is now I have to make a and play suitable leaders for a island and rebellion lol.

Im thinking the two Daimyo of Gitguud will be
Tomoe Uzida, a woman chosen by the people to replace the previous Daimyo which was her late father.
And
Shakimaru Onoh, young man who took power after his father and older brothers were killed by Ricans soldiers. Such a devastating sacrifice moved the people of Gitguud, and once Onoh was old enough he was chosen to replace the Daimyo of Oguchi, thanks to the reputation and history of the Shahkimaru clan. Onoh took over at age 18 and since that moment helped build the the Jiyûnoha.

Last edited:
Yahno and a few others have been making it happen unknowingly for ten years or so. Hatred for the shogun and Famrica allowing slavery and worse into Shimanari. But as a proper rebellion with a goal of quietly liberating territory by territory until they have the numbers to take back Shimanari...

I'd say two years. In that two years most of Gitguud has joined the cause and they have a handful of foriegn contacts, Aiding the Jiyûnoha for gold/goods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back