• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Allison had recently transferred schools due to her father's work schedule. Since it was the weekend, Allison thought it would be the best time to get a sneak peek at where her classes would be. That way she could just go to class straight away when Monday comes around. She arrived to school, in her new M3 BMW, the cherry red glistening from the hot rays of the sun. She stepped put of her car, wearing a pink shirt, denim jacket, brown boots, and dark blue fitted jeans. She approached the school's front doors and walked inside. *DING* Allison pulled her phone out of her pocket and read the text message, still walking.

It read, "Don't forget to pick up the watermelon for your father honey.". It was from her mother.

Allison quickly replied with a simple ok, but before she hit send she ran into someone. She fell backwards, but luckily the stranger caught her. It was a gorgeous boy who had caught her.

"Are you alright?",asked the stranger.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." ,Allison said back, looking deeply in the boy's beautiful brown eyes.

He pulled her back on her feet and she apologized for walking onto him.  He chuckled and said that it was alright.

"Hey, by the way, what's your name?" ,Allison requested.

"Justin, Justin Tanner. What's yours?" ,he responded.

"Allison Argent." ,she said back, smiling.

"Well Allison Argent," ,Justin said smiling, "I'm guessing your the new student I have to show around school?" ,Justin inquired.

"Yeah." ,Allison said. Although she was wondering if she could get a tour of his body, but that'll be another time she reassured herself.

Allison and her new heart-throbbing friend explored the campus of the high school and she even learned some short cuts as well. When she finished the 'tour' she asked for Justin's phone number and gave a clever reason as to why she might need it in the future. She got it and he soon left her, in the parking lot, texting her old friend about this new boy that she hoped would be a more important friend.

Hallie's eyes lit up with glee, practically vibrating in her seat, "Awesome! That would be so much fun! Where do I sign up?" She had a wide grin on her face. "It's been a while since I messed with Ly's mind." Her smile turned cheeky for a moment before she faced Alec with an innocent smile. He placed his hands down on the table with a sigh, "Well, you just eliminated the element of surprise, so thanks for the early warning." He made a move to stand up and glanced at Augustus from the corner of his eye before he faced Hallie with a face, devoid of emotion, "Your grandmother would be happy to take you back. Hope you like tea and getting your cheeks pinched in adoration, so if you'll excuse me..." He trailed off and was about to walk, when Hallie shot up and grabbed hold of the edge of his shirt, "You wouldn't..." Her eyes narrowed, examining his face. "Try me, squirt." He tilted his head, challenging her. They held their gaze for a moment before she conceded, "Fine, I won't." She said with a small voice. He smiled warmly, messing with her hair, "Thank you, young mistress. Much appreciated." He sat back down, pulling his chair towards the table before resting his chin on the palm of his hand, looking at Augustus, "And... that is how you tame a seven-year-old girl before things get out of hand." He had a wicked grin, snickering when she pouted at him. "There are other ways that aren't as drastic as that, though." 

Alec took his chance to take a look around the place as the other two were immersed in their own thoughts. He took notice of the lack of sunlight, filtering through the windows and the glass facade of the diner, therefore giving the place a shroud of darkness. His eyes fell for a moment, 'Looks like it's going to rain soon.' He thought to himself as he lightly dribbled his fingers on the table. As for Hallie, she looked at her shoes, slightly wiggling them as she hummed a light tune. 'Wonder what we're doing after this...' She nudged her plate with a finger, losing interest in finishing her meal, leaving about a quarter of her pancake on the plate.

His eyes flew back to the heterochromiac, a mixture of a nod and a shake of his head at his response, "Yes and no. Showers and taking a bath are bad enough, but I can never really go near a pool whenever it's cold out. Maybe it's either that or I'm just not too keen in swimming in warm water." He shrugged, dribbling his fingers on the table. "In case that still didn't make sense, I like to swim a bit, not professionally though." He rested his arms on the table, catching the way that he tilted his head at his shift of mood. He waved it off, chalking it to nothing, "I know what you mean... 'cause you're not the only one." He murmured softly, not meeting his gaze.

He rolled his eyes at his comment, "Why does it seem you're talking bout something different altogether?" He raised an eyebrow, as he fixed his glasses on his face. "Also, you were the one who made this conversation the way it is now with your comment, so don't make it seem like I'm the only one at fault here." He dropped his hand from his face to his chin. When he saw him wink, his eyebrows shot up to his hair, his face morphing from confusion to sudden realization. The way he responded to him, his occasional glances... it all finally made sense. He covered his mouth, blood rushing to his face as he swore under his breath, "Shit." He murmured, cursing at himself for not catching onto it sooner. Meanwhile, Hallie looked at the two of them, a lost expression on her face as the curse flew over her head. 

After what felt like minutes although it was just seconds, he finally caught himself, willing away his blush by clearing his throat, "Whatever." He murmured as he put on a blank expression, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Although... you do have a point there, so you do you." He tilted his head, rolling his eyes when his sarcasm was ignored. "By the way, don't think too much of my blunder earlier. You just caught me offguard, is all. Even with that information now in the open, I won't think any different, mostly because I tend not to look into that and judge. That's simply not how I am, regardless of how it seems like it is if you think about it. People are the way they are for a reason, aren't they? But I'm not one to pry." He looked back at him, a slight smirk forming on his face as he shrugged with one shoulder.

Hallie played with her own fingers, "It is, but the thing is I have to be familiar with the emotion before I can decipher it. Case in point, I don't get what being peeved and annoyed are, so I don't understand what I'm supposed to be looking for." She laced her fingers under her chin, looking deep in thought. "Maybe I haven't been around people who are easily put off by a few things." She shrugged.

@Proxemae Sorry. I kept having to do stuff so I wasn't able to focus, but here you go.

(Also, @KinkySnakeSkinz Would you mind having Ginny as Allison's friend?  :smile1: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacob was startled to hear Jax wanting to talk to him.

"Could he be tricking me? Is one of his' friends ready to pummel me?" ,Jacob wondered.

Paranoia started to take over and Jacob could feel his veins tighten, his heart pounding, his blood rushing to every corner of his body. But, when Jax took his hand and started to lead him to the opposite side of the field, Jacob's heart seemed to calm down. His breathing steadied and he felt relaxed. He was a little curious as to why this happened.

"Well this is unusual." ,Jacob's thought echoed throughout his head.

They reached the other end of the field, away from their peer's eyesight. Jacob was a little curious as to why they had to get away from view. He started to lightly tap the back of his foot on the field goal, he could feel the pole vibrate through his shoe and to his foot. This tickled him, but not like a giggle aloud tickle. It was just a nice, smooth feeling that kept his nerves and anxiety at bay while Jax began to speak.

@Proxemae

Ma new characters are here!: 

Name: Krystyn Kendall 

Gender (unless it's completely obvious): Female (Well, duh) 

Appearance: 

image.jpeg

. Her sister (especially)

. Rapping and singing 

. Her boyfriend 

. Shopping (definitely) 

. Reading 

Dislikes: . Waiting 

. Flowers (they bore her, plus she's allergic to most of them)

. Girls who take so damn long to apply their makeup 

Do they like school?: Yes, most of the time 

Sports: . Jogging, little bit of swimming 

Relationships: Boyfriend of six months 

Crushes: None anymore (Hopsin, Usher) 

Extra details: . She's pregnant 

Name: Kira Kendall 

Gender (unless it's completely obvious): Female, again. (Duh) 

Appearance: 

image.png

. Her girlfriend, sister 

. Being loved 

Dislikes: . Hiding her sexuality 

. Wearing large amounts of makeup 

. Flowers that she's allergic to 

Do they like school?: No, there are people there 

Sports: . Treadmills, sit ups 

Relationships: Girlfriend of one year 

Crushes: Not anymore (Margot Robbie) 

Extra details: . Kira's lesbian but does everything she can to hide it, meeting with her girlfriend in private. Only her sister knows all this. 

. Sometimes wears her glasses

"Dyno... testing area"? Abella had a confused, yet cute, look on her face, kissing Samantha's cheek. "Will your father like me, sweetie"? 

@Daniel reaving

"My father always said if I date some one make sure he or she is pretty and smart. And I gots much more than that in you." She said happily as she lead her to a room. "Now I'm gonna warn you baby it's really loud past these doors so here you can put these on if you want or don't if you don't want to." Samantha said to her as she handed her a pair of noise canceled headphones

(I've gotta go to work. *Sighs and punches a wall*. 

Abella put them on, a little scared. 

@Daniel reaving

(Really! It's like 1 am here XD)

samantha gently took her hand and pulled her in the sound of the screaming engine of the car on the dyno test hit them almost like a punch as the car shifted through gears fire shooting out the tail pipe with each shift as the car screamed 

IMG_0240.JPG

In an apartment somewhere near the heart of the city, the ash blonde lass was in her studio attic, blasting music on her speakers as her hips gently swayed to the tune, lightly humming along. She stood in front of her easel, hands on her hips as she tried to picture a night scenery near a cliff side. A request from one of her favorite customers, a nice lady from a few blocks away who found interest in her works through her page. She looked at her blank easel for a moment, rubbing a hand under her chin as she tried to visualize a view. 

A few moments of pondering later, her eyes lit up as she sashayed to her box of oil pastels with the beat, some of which had lost their paper covering and reduced to half their usual size. She picked up her white one and began to draw lines, unseen on the paper. She continued to do this until she stepped back for a moment, holding onto her paint-tainted jumper, before she picked up a small clay pot and mixed an amount of blue and black into it. She shook a considerable amount of silver glitter into it, mixing it in as well before she dipped her paint brush into the mixture and swiping it across her easel, the color resisting against the oil, revealing outlines of a cliff face and the full moon. 

As she got into it, she felt her phone vibrate on her pocket. She paused for a moment, wiping her hands with a damp rag she set aside for this reason and drying her hands on her jeans before she took out her phone and saw that she had gotten a message from Allison. She tapped it, reading its contents as she leaned against the wall. She laughed a bit and shot her a reply, 'Nice one, Allie-cat :) So how did you meet him?'

@KinkySnakeSkinz

By the time Allison sent her text, to her friend Ginny, she was in her car and started the ignition. That's when her phone made a *DING* sound. Allison lifted her phone from her console and looked at the lock screen. It was a message from Ginny. She unlocked her phone with her fingerprint and went to the message app that the iPhone provided. The message read, " Nice one, Allie-cat :) So how did you meet him?".

Allison replied with, "Well, let me just start off with a description of him. Tall, black somewhat shaggy hair, muscular, BEAUTIFUL brown eyes, and just a cup of perfection. Anyways, I was just walking down the hallway of the new school, cause you know I wanted to get an early peek at my new school, when I got a text from my mom. I went to look at my phone and then I ran into him. I was pretty luck too, because he caught before I could fall and hit the ground. Then, we just looked into each other's eyes for a little bit and then he helped gain balance, I apologized, he should me around the school, and then I got his phone number. His name is Justin.".

Allison finished her text and put her phone back in her console. She checked to see if any cars were pulling in the parking lot, there were none. And she reversed out of the parking spot and pulled up to the edge of the parking lot. She first checked the left, and then the right and pulled out onto the street. She had to make another stop before she went home. She had to go to the grocery store to pick up the watermelon and some other materials for her dad, since he was heading out of town soon. @cloudchaser

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Fistbeard

Appearance: Short and Hairy

Dislikes: Everything Else

Likes school? Yes.

Crushes: none.

Extra details: His name is Fistbeard Beardfist Jones because his parents were huge nerds!

Fistbeard walks into the classrom, a heavy leather pack slung across his back. "Aye! Tis a good day der learnin!" he said. He looked around this class, and found his seat. "How're yall doin taday?"

Abella gasped and almost ran to the beauty that was the car, her eyes gleaming. "It's amazing"! 

@Daniel reaving

Her arm sounded, waking Krysten up slowly. "All right, all right..." She muttered, slamming her hand down on the button to turn the alarm off. As soon as she sat up, nausea sank in. "Oh god..." She'd never ran so fast in her life, running straight to the bathroom and throwing up into the toilet, falling to her knees. She sobbed a little. I was careless, now I'm pregnant. I can't bear it. 

Kira's eyes were covered as her girlfriend, Lisa, covered them with her hands, leading her somewhere. Kira had slipped out of bed early to meet Lisa before she had to head off to school. 

"W... where are we going, honey"? Kira trusted her girlfriend more than anyone but she was still scared. 

"Don't worry, K, we're going some place... relaxing". 

@CoolHarry

Hi there, Puddin'. 

Abella gasped and almost ran to the beauty that was the car, her eyes gleaming. "It's amazing"! 

@Daniel reaving

Her arm sounded, waking Krysten up slowly. "All right, all right..." She muttered, slamming her hand down on the button to turn the alarm off. As soon as she sat up, nausea sank in. "Oh god..." She'd never ran so fast in her life, running straight to the bathroom and throwing up into the toilet, falling to her knees. She sobbed a little. I was careless, now I'm pregnant. I can't bear it. 

Kira's eyes were covered as her girlfriend, Lisa, covered them with her hands, leading her somewhere. Kira had slipped out of bed early to meet Lisa before she had to head off to school. 

"W... where are we going, honey"? Kira trusted her girlfriend more than anyone but she was still scared. 

"Don't worry, K, we're going some place... relaxing". 

@CoolHarry

Hi there, Puddin'. 

Samantha giggled a little holding tightly to abella so she wouldn't run off to it as the engine noise started to die as the test was pverover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back