• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Abella repeated her sentence, albeit a little louder. "Samantha's sister? I'd like to speak to you, your sister is here with me". 

@Daniel reaving

Samantha's sister looked up a little the second time her eyes catching her sister and making her smile as she sat up on the bike swinging her left leg over it and standing up happily. "Sam!!" She said as she hugged Samantha happily

Abella couldn't help but smile at the sweet reunion, giving Samantha a huge smile. She decided to wait until the sisters had finished hugging, Abella not one to ruin moments like these. Besides, it gave her more time to look around for a few seconds and enjoy being in this building. "Magnifique endroit" she whispered.

@Daniel reaving

Abella couldn't help but smile at the sweet reunion, giving Samantha a huge smile. She decided to wait until the sisters had finished hugging, Abella not one to ruin moments like these. Besides, it gave her more time to look around for a few seconds and enjoy being in this building. "Magnifique endroit" she whispered.

@Daniel reaving

"I haven't seen you in a while!" She said happily as Samantha nodded and hugged her back. Soon her sister looked to abella. "Who's this? A friend?" Her sister asked curiously

Ok, but I mean like them doing something he would go do. Or them doing something and he meets them like that. Like maybe Krstyn gets her car serviced at the mechanic shop he works at.

Joseph pulled into the local mechanic's place, Tony's Oil and Tires. He stepped out of his car and looked to his boss. "Sorry I'm late, boss, rough night." He said, and he knew his boss understood him. He saw the scars, one of the few who have. He stood at his station, leaning against it. He had his own separate garage, so he could do as he liked for the most part. He had a radio playing a playlist he had burned to a cd, which was currently playing Not Ready to Die.

@Rock And Roll Boy

Krystyn was dressed and already in her car. Since she had a lot of time before school started, she decided to get her car checked out since she'd been having a few issues with it. Tony's Oil and Tires was the closest mechanic garage. She headed there, waving to a few people she knew there. She is a social butterfly after all. But she looked slightly pale, due to her throwing up earlier. Speaking of that, she felt sick again, rubbing her stomach gently.

@LoneSniper87

Joseph watched a car pull up and looked at the lady inside, she seemed sick, but couldn't tell why. He walked over to her and tapped on the window to get her to lower it. "What do you need?" He asked nicely, leaning on the door.

@Rock And Roll Boy

"Krystyn!?" He exclaimed, rather shocked. "How have you been?" He asked, a grin on his face. "What do you need, Krystyn? I may even work in a discount if you'd like." He said, stepping back and motioning her to pull in a bit more.

@Rock And Roll Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back