• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

@WhoCaresAnyway62

Of course, puddin'. Jump in. A C.S and intro paragraph are all I ask for. 

@Daniel reaving

"Every time I make you blush, without fail, I fall in love with you even more..." 

@Red692

Asukra whimpered a little. "Please don't joke like that". Then her mother came into view, making her gasp and hide her head under some pillows. Tension in Asukra's muscles intensified as she felt her mother rub her shoulders and a whisper sounded.

"My baby..." 

Cassandra smiled at the male. "Oh my, excuse my rudeness. My name is Cassandra Lexington." She said, sitting across from him, the snake looking extra protective. @Red692

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ok" he giggled and unlocked his door. "make yourself comfortable, no one home as usual. would you like a drink ma'am?" he said with a stupid  and goofy british accent

"Milk please." She said to him as she headed for the couch

@WhoCaresAnyway62

Of course, puddin'. Jump in. A C.S and intro paragraph are all I ask for. 

@Daniel reaving

"Every time I make you blush, without fail, I fall in love with you even more..." 

@Red692

Asukra whimpered a little. "Please don't joke like that". Then her mother came into view, making her gasp and hide her head under some pillows. Tension in Asukra's muscles intensified as she felt her mother rub her shoulders and a whisper sounded.

"My baby..." 

Samantha blushed even more at her words and smiled as she gently pecked abellas cheek

Red looked at her mom " sorry but she's gonna live with me. And I don't think you can really change that " he said and knelt beside asukra and kissed her 

@Rock And Roll Boy

blue caught her looking at cobra " don't worry. She's nice. Just protective. You should see what she does to the people who try to hurt me " he said as the snake slithered onto the table and curled up. 

@FreakFarrisCarousel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back