• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Cassandra smiled as she followed him. She had an urge to grab his snake free hand, but didn't want to make him think she was weird. So, she just followed without a word, until... "So, you got a girlfriend?"

@Red692

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope" he said and walked to his car. He opened the passenger side door for her " I don't have a girlfriend " he said smiling 

Cassandra smiled as she closed the door and pushed Blue up against the car. "Do you want one?" She asked, biting her lip.

@Red692

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassandra couldn't hold herself back anymore. She pulled him by the collar of his shirt into her, and kissed him, not noticing the snake on his arm. She smiled as she kissed him.

@Red692

@Daniel reaving

"Awww. I could feed you all day... but then you'd be full up... and my arm would ache..." Abella trailed off, blushing slightly. "Forget I said anything". She ate the bacon and eggs together, loving the taste. 

@Red692

"Both of you get away"! Asukra tripped and fell, landing on her broken arm, making her scream. Her mother was right behind Red. 

"Hold on, baby..."!

He laid behind her spooning her. "Pssst you have a cute butt" he said cheekily 

"Hey now." She said with a giggle

@Daniel reaving

"Awww. I could feed you all day... but then you'd be full up... and my arm would ache..." Abella trailed off, blushing slightly. "Forget I said anything". She ate the bacon and eggs together, loving the taste. 

@Red692

"Both of you get away"! Asukra tripped and fell, landing on her broken arm, making her scream. Her mother was right behind Red. 

"Hold on, baby..."!

Samantha smiled and leaned into her kissing her cheek lovingly 

/If you all are still accepting!))

Name: Taavetti Machiavelli

Gender (unless it's completely obvious): Male

Appearance: 
1f3d4a947740092aa625ad45864e6b78.jpg

Likes: Family, Being treated like a prince (that he is), his Dog Lucientio, vanilla bean icecream, long walks through the city, the smell of a new book, ink

Dislikes: Shouting, Teasing, Threats, French, huge amounts of PDA

Do they like school?: He enjoys it to a degree, he finds the lessons to be interesting yet work tedious.

Sports:  Does the Dance team count? Yes it does.

Relationships: N/A

Crushes: N/A

Extra details: He comes from a highly held family, and is as such held to high standards. He is petite, light on his feet, and rather snobbish when you talk to him. He thinks of himself extremely highly and well... Good luck. 

((i can add more if needed!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back