• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Simple School RP

Hallie's smile dropped a little when he said that there was a chance they wouldn't see each other after today, "But, but why?" Her face turned somewhat slack as she stared at Augustus, almost as though she was going to cry, "You don't necessarily have to share a table for that to happen. I mean, this is a small neighborhood, granted that we live just a few minutes from this place. Who knows, maybe we can see each other outside this diner or something like that." She had a slight pout, although she tried to be optimistic about it.

Her pessimism was short-lived, however, as her face lit up once again, "You really think so? Thank you." She beamed at him, "But really, they used to tell me that a child with a name is a child that is loved. Maybe it holds something dear to your parents or maybe they know of a great person by that name and so, they want to extend their grace to you." She sighed softly before putting on a soft smile. 

"You do have a point there. We don't necessarily go here everyday either, maybe twice or thrice a week perhaps. There was never really a fixed date, just when he's not in the mood to cook or when we're pressed for time. Actually, we only came here today because..." She tried to think of a reason, "We weren't in the mood to stay at home... so that might really be the case. We just aren't here at the same time." She concluded. However, Alec caught his line of vision when he supposedly found suddden interest on his cooling drink, but didn't say anything and just took his cup, taking another sip of his coffee, acting like nothing out of sorts.

He placed his cup back down on the table, though he kept his hands around it, revelling at the warmth it provided as he glanced at his reflection on the light brown liquid before he met his gaze, "I'd rather that too, since that would allow them to accomodate more people at a time, but I think they're worried that their customers might lose interest and start seeking another place to hang out in, so they would always have that risk. Or you know, they can do it part by part so at least, they could still be operational while working on it. There's always a way around it." 

"Depends on what the person she's telling it to is going to do with that information. Otherwise, it's harmless." He said, nonchalantly though he has a small smirk before he slid his hands off from his cup and sat back. Hallie smiled, "That's true, though I think most people nowadays are just grateful of what they achieve that they couldn't help but to showcase it and I wouldn't fault them for that."

She laughed at his tone of surprise, "Was it really that surprising to know I'm just a first grader? In that case, thank you. It's just the way I am, since I'm usually in the company of adults. I think they rubbed off on me more than they should." When he mentioned his age, she grinned widely, "So you guys are about the same age... yet act so differently. Huh." 

Hallie took her drink and sipped a bit of its milky goodness, "No problem, just pointing out what I can see." She smiled softly, leaning in to listen to what the older male 'whispered' to her, making her giggle before she nodded in agreement which made Alec playfully roll his eyes at the two of them, "Yes, because apparently my eyes don't need corrective lenses in the long run to function regularly. Please, feel free to take them." His tone dripped sarcasm. Hallie was about to say something when the waiter had come back, holding a tray of foods for them. "One sausage platter and a plate of chocolate chip pancakes. Enjoy your meal." The waiter set down the foods before excusing himself once again. 

@Proxemae

@Red692

Now it was Asukra's turn to moan but pleasurably, Red's nuzzle to her neck doing the trick. She took off her glasses and let them fall to the floor, still enveloping Red in her hug. 

@Daniel reaving

"Awww". Abella gave Samantha's forehead a kiss, one hand finding Samantha's and holding it gently. "Do you feel comfortable displaying our love in public, sweetie"? Abella spoke softly. In view was the local restaurant that Abella visited every so often.

"Course. I might act shy about it but yes I'm fine with it." She said gently kissing abellas cheek in return

@Red692

"Mmm hmmm" was Asukra's response, she was half- asleep.

@Daniel reaving

"I'm so glad, honey". Abella opened, and held open, the entrance door, once they arrived. "Since I'm buying, what would you like to eat? Or share something"? One of the customers called Abella's name, then greeting her in French. 

"Bonjour encore. Ravi de vous revoir" Abella replied, giving him a wave. "He's a friend of mine, sweetie, I met him here a month ago" she explained to Samantha.

@Red692

"Mmm hmmm" was Asukra's response, she was half- asleep.

@Daniel reaving

"I'm so glad, honey". Abella opened, and held open, the entrance door, once they arrived. "Since I'm buying, what would you like to eat? Or share something"? One of the customers called Abella's name, then greeting her in French. 

"Bonjour encore. Ravi de vous revoir" Abella replied, giving him a wave. "He's a friend of mine, sweetie, I met him here a month ago" she explained to Samantha.

Samantha looked to the boy and hid behind abella a little in shyness as she clung to her. "O-oh." She said

"Bonjour encore. Ravi de vous revoir" Abella smiled at him, waving one more time. Caressing the back of Samantha's hand with her thumb, Abella lead her to the counter. She and the cashier exchanged friendly looks, both of them knowing each other a little. "Sweetie..." Abella looked down at her love, her eyes shimmering. "... what are you having to eat"?

@Daniel reaving

"Bonjour encore. Ravi de vous revoir" Abella smiled at him, waving one more time. Caressing the back of Samantha's hand with her thumb, Abella lead her to the counter. She and the cashier exchanged friendly looks, both of them knowing each other a little. "Sweetie..." Abella looked down at her love, her eyes shimmering. "... what are you having to eat"?

@Daniel reaving

She smiled a little and looked to her. "I don't know yet." She said softly

((Sorry if I interrupt y'all!!))

Name: 

Cassandra "MoonlightBae" Cascade Lexington

Gender (unless it's completely obvious): 

Female

Appearance: 

Her Jobs (Modeling and Singing)

Sweets

Accents (She has a British accent)

Dislikes: 

Rude People

Hate

Fake People

Do they like school?: 

Sometimes

Sports: 

Does Choir count?

Relationships: 

Single for now

Crushes: 

None yet, as it's soon her first day

Extra details: 

She is very likeable, but is a diva when it comes to a boyfriend.

“Well…” He spread his hands in a gesture of defeat. “I’m not opposed to it or anything of the sort, but I believe it’s Alec’s choice in the long run, not mine.” He inclined his head towards the other male in deference, flicking his eyes to him and back to Hallie in demonstration. “After all, I’m sure he’s very busy, and I know that you likely have your own schedule to attend to, hmm? But again, it’s up to him.”

“Don’t mention it.” He allowed a grin to touch his lips as he looked back down at his hot chocolate, taking another drink and examining the outside of the cup once he finished. “...Well, that is a very advanced concept to retain. May I ask who they is? Possibly Alec, here?” He questioned before nodding, conceding the point. “Well, that is quite possibly true… The thing about that is my mother didn’t much care for me after I shared a certain… Trait of mine with her,” he slowly thought out loud, in uncertain territory when it came to sharing the fact that he was homosexual with Hallie. He decided not to, however, and forged on without any mention of it. “And my father… Well, I’ve never met my father.” He tilted his head, unblinkingly staring into space. “He’s... Not alive anymore, so I’ve been told.” He shook his head, forcing a smile even though he hadn’t need of it to get his point across. “I don’t care much for either of them - in my father’s case, because I never had the time to create a bond with him, and my mother… Well, that much is obvious.” Looking down at his hand on the table, he mobilised his fingers into drumming on the table in thought. “Needless to say, I’ve been alone for a longer time than considered normal.”

“Ah. I see.” He replied. “Well, I tend to come by routine so that may also be why. I normally get my drink and leave with it, but for the last week or so I’ve preferred to stay indoors to avoid the morning chill. I’d perchance freeze after having a coffee or something of the sort than freeze with one or something along those lines… I’m not exactly sure why I started staying instead of leaving immediately,” he admitted. “Another quirk of mine, I suppose.”

“True,” he responded. “Or open another location to alleviate customer flow here and direct it to both areas. Divide and conquer… After all, this is the only coffee shop of its brand. It wouldn’t hurt to expand a bit.” He shrugged, “But I’m no business expert. I suppose they’ll do what’s best for them to do at the time they want to do it.”

He pinpointed the small smirk and gave one of his own, raising an eyebrow at Alec. “Well, I assure you, the question was merely of curiosity and not of any ulterior motivation.” He rolled his eyes, “Although I do understand the policy. I do have a brother of my own, after all.” He directed a glance towards Hallie, raising a hand to scratch at the back of his neck, adjusting the chain of the necklace shoved under his shirt before lowering his hand again. “Though he’s in ninth grade.”

deathly_hallows6_1024x1024.jpg

He chuckled at her, “Was it really surprising to know that we’re the same age?” He tilted his head at the girl, grinning. “So he’s eighteen as well, then.” Looking towards Alec, he considered his next words, a playful smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. “Wonder what I’ll do with that information, hmm?”

He considered the male’s spiel, tapping a finger on his own cheek. “Did I fail to mention that I’m also partially colourblind in one eye? You’re not the only one with vision problems.” He smirked. “Add to that the heterochromia, and I’ve got one hel - heck of a situation,” he hastily corrected, in the presence of Hallie, after all. He spared the food a glance but had already eaten, so felt no hunger at the platters presented before the other two, continuing to sip at his hot chocolate.

@cloudchaser

Last edited by a moderator:
"My gig isnt for about 5 hours though, im not very interesting and I dont know what to do. I supposewe could go to like my house or a lookout or somethin?"

"Sure. That sounds fun." She said with a smile to him before gently kissing his cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back