Silver Valley High School :: Semi-Lit

Zack nodded to himself and started walking. When he got there he knocked on the door. He had on a white short sleeved shirt with a white tiger face on it and blue jeans.

I smile at her and stand before placing my iPod on it's speakers. I played her favorite song and smiled as I saw her foot tapping to the beat.

--- Merged Double Post ---

I jump up as I hear his knock and rush downstairs "Hey. Can I talk to you alone for a minute?" she asked as she let him in.

Anya waits in Selene's room as Selene goes to the door, wondering if she's going to bring Zack up to them, and if so, if she'll tell him what just happened. She's thinking quickly, trying to figure out how to react if Selene does.

Selene's eyes flickered to the stair case as she spoke "Anya, she apoligized to me for being mean. Then, when I went to go to the park I had gone out back to get my sketch pad and pencils when I heard a crash. I raced upstairs. Anya had broken my mirror and cut herself. Something's seriously wrong with her." she said all this in a whisper.

Zack blinks and sighs. "Depressed? Regretful? You know I want an apology for her trying to seduce me and then calling me gay." he crossed his arms. "I do not see the problem...other then get her to a doctor or someone that can see what her mental Heath is."

Selene sighed, she had figured that he would act this way. "Just talk to her." she said as she led him up to her room. She smiled as she walked in the room, trying to be as happy as she could be for Anya "Hey, Zack's here." she said quietly as she walked over to her.

Anya looks up and then looks away, shoulders slumping as she pulls her injured arm somewhat defensively against herself, saying softly, "Hey. Look, Zack...I'm sorry for being such a *****." She stands quickly and starts to brush past them out the doorway, but instead of deliberately brushing against him and leering as she normally would, she goes out of her way to try to avoid touching him.

Selne sighs and grabs Anya's arm "Stay." she said and led her back to the bed. She wasn't going to let Anya out of her sight until she knew she was stable.

Anya looks for a minute like she'll argue, then sighs, crossing her arms, and remains standing. Even so her eyes keep moving to the door.

(night, continue tomorrow then)

(hey nice, my birthday was last thursday...how old will you be?)

Anya shifts herself a little closer to Selene, almost as if expecting her to somehow protect her, and doesn't look at Zack for very long at a time.

(and night. lol)

Selene considers why Anya adjusted her body.

(Don't make fun of me but I'm barely turning 12 and my party is Hunger Games themed! It's gonna be bad-a$$)

(....12? wow....I didn't even know people that young knew about rp...)

"Look. This is weird...I'm going," Anya says finally, before heading towards the door again.

Selene sighed and sat on the bed. She closed her eyes and sat like that for a while before opening her eyes and looking at Zack. "Well..." she said and her eyes flickered towards the window that her bed sat underneath.

(Yeah...I've been rping since I was 10)

selene nods "I know. I could barely reach her." she said with a shake of her head. She stood and began to walk downstairs "Do you want something to drink?" she asked as she opened the fridge.

(Thanks! That makes me feel much better. The teacher and my family are the only ones who remembered my b-day.)

(Thanks! That makes me feel much better. The teacher and my family are the only ones who remembered my b-day.)

Zack followed her and nodded. "Yeah thanks." He said his head looking up. He put his hands in his pockets not really looking at anything.

(Good it's nice to hear I made you feel better.)

Eventually she slips out of her room quietly but doesn't enter the kitchen or living room; she wants to hear if they're talking about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back