• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Rose looked to Golden and nodded in agreement "let's go" she proclaimed as she stood up.

@GoldenWolf

----------

"M-marth!" Isaac made his way over to him panicked, Isaac hoped the poor child wasn't dead as he went up to him "hold on kid, well get you help right?"

(draco thinks ima girl cause i got long hair correct?)

the wyrms let out odd noises as they started smelling the blood and tore down more trees advancing on me.

"it...it hurts issac... i can't feel my leg issac!" i coughed and whimpered in utter pain.

"This one needs her bag. Has all medical things." She snarled and ran, half on her back legs and half on all fours. She grabbed her bag off the table and ran back to the kitchen. "Are you ready?" she growled, panting.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(draco thinks ima girl cause i got long hair correct?)
the wyrms let out odd noises as they started smelling the blood and tore down more trees advancing on me.

"it...it hurts issac... i can't feel my leg issac!" i coughed and whimpered in utter pain.
((Yea... Its not that I completely forgot from your character post cause I just skimmed a couple.... its totally your long hair

'Oh, good he's alive' he thought as he patted the boy's head, wincing slightly at the view of his leg. This was interrupted by the groans of the large creatures, Isaac stood up "wyrms? In this part of the forest? How?" He'd think about that later, right now he'd have to look after the boy.

-------------------

Rose once again nodded in agreement, grabbing her own bag. And rushing out the palace doors

@GoldenWolf

"I've done nothing to you!, I barely knew you, i only heard stories from the other guards" he shouted "stop this madness!"

The Queen heard the scream and stood up. She turned to The Night Reaper and said, "Stay here. Don't leave." She looked up at Rodwen and said, "Lady Rodwen please do not fight him. Earlier he was not in control of himself." With that she ran out of the palace and clapped. Two blue gorgons slithered out and turned into two giant snakes. The Queen hopped onto one and a few minutes later, arrived by Issac and Marth. She hopped off and kneeled by them. "Explain.", she said to Issac a bit sternly but with care in her voice.

"W-what way do you think they are? My senses are telling me this way... but I'm not sure, they are a bit clouded right now.." Rose asked as she rushed through all the shrubs and trees

Drago flicks his hand and the wyrms freeze as he drops down. He walks to Issac. "Oh yeah.... ill let your.. pathetic friend live.. for now... since I have my honor.. but when the time comes... you will face the wrath of Draco..." He flicks his wrist again as the wyrms leave and he follows

Isaac frowned at the queen "I'm sorry m'lady buy I have just arrived, I don't have much of an explanation..." he glared into the shadows at Draco. "What I do know is that someone summoned these creatures."

"Really, what is his problem with me?" He mumbled and then turned his attention back to Marth

Golden sniffed in deeply, then pointed to the forest. "This way.." Her eyes widened and her tail fluffed up. She put her arm in front of Rose and snarled, "Stop. This one, she smells something she has never smelled before. Reptilian." She looked at her. "Should we continue? I know not of the species in this country." Golden asked, becoming frantic.

"mommy... mommy where did yew go?! sissy?" i cried out in my sleep. my hair was red with blood and i was cut all over. my sword was shattered and my left leg was a little way from my body.

Draco stops at a marsh deeper in the woods as three creatures come out. "There are intruders in our woods... you know what to do.." the creatures nod and walk toward the group

"Maybe its the reptilian that's hurt? Either way we need to help!" Without reviewing the possibility of danger Rose continued to run forward.

Rose came to a halt, her eyes widening at the scene before her "O-oh my" she wasn't sure what to do as she slowly approached the situation, becoming startled from the noises around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back