• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

A shadowy figure appears in front of her with a glowing sword and sheild drawn. A deep gruff voice says "run straight behind me... you will be out of here soon little girl.." the figure charges the wyrm

((U don't know its him

Last edited by a moderator:
(all right)

It would appear that Bast was too late; the warrior had already gone. Well, distraction over. She doubted that a warrior like that would be unable to handle themself. Until then, she'd just have to follow this group.

Bast yawned involuntarily. (yes, cats yawn.) All this excitement had been rather exhausting for this small body. 'excuse me?' she projected at the group, 'could someone carry me or something, please? I need to sleep.'

(I have actually got an exam tomorrow, and it's almost midnight, so I really do have to sleep. I don't mind who takes her, and I don't mind what I miss after I go to sleep because she'll be sleeping too. Just please don't leave her behind. She's just a poor defenceless kitty~~~ xD )(good night people)

shaland looked at them i shouldnt have killed them i know but ya know how else am i gonna make a living if not killing criminals

"Hmm? Around the castle? Well just normal maid stuff" she chuckled "well I've been helping in the infirmary lately too...I'd love to be a nurse!" She said smiling and clasping her hands together, As for fun? Hmm.... I normally read or go for a stroll, mostly read though." She said as she stared out the window.

@subject 635 ))

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Ok is there any other evil people here its like I'm the only one))

[/QUOTE]
( im neutral)

i yelled out again for help as a particularly big wyrm smashed into my blade, cracking it. " SISSY ISSAC NICE LADY HEWP!" i wailed again before my leg was torn off by a wyrm and i let a earsplitting screech out before i fainted, i looked dead with my leg a little away from my body.

((It's totally fine, I was just worried my messages weren't showing up )

"Read hmm? What kind of books? This one has books. Scrolls. That kind of thing." She said, smiling as well.

Isaac scooped up the small cat in his arm. As he continued to stare at where the strange boy had dissapeared off too.

The shadowy figure appears over the little girl "you should not have been here little girl" He picks up her and her leg and brings her to the edge of the woods and places her down and yells out "HELP" in her voice then runs back into the woods

"All kinds really... Oh? You do? I must see them someti-" the blood curdling scream could be heard from the palace "d-did you hear that??" Rose turned to golden.

@GoldenWolf

---------

Isaac heard the boys cries for help and ran in the direction of it "HEY! KID, where are you?!" He called with concern on his voice.

Golden's ears shot forward in the direction of the scream and she growled, her lips peeling back to reveal a sharp set of fangs. Her nose sniffed violently. "Th-this one smells it. Blood. S-she smells blood!" Golden whipped her head around to Rose. "We have to help." She growled.

i laid there my leg detached from my body, my blonde hair red with blood as the wyrms slowly came towards me, a few trees breaking down in the process.

(( fine he is evil so....))

Drago watches from the trees. "Eat her my Wyrms.... that should teach Issac only a portion of a lesson..." He watches with delight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back