• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

(0_0 what's going on?!?!)

Bast peeked from out of her hiding place. There were humans fighting. Well, they were fighting. Were. The fighting stopped as she watched, one warrior slaying all three adversaries swiftly and with no hesitation. She was impressed. It had been a while since she had seen such a warrior.

Crawling out from her spot, she began to trot over to this warrior, projecting a psychic message as she did: "I am Bast, a warrior goddess. Who are you?"

[QUOTE="subject 635](Lol u made a big mistake

[/QUOTE]
(imam try to bump into your character now :3 I REALLY WanT TO InTERACt WITH AN EvIL SIDED PerSOon @subject 635

Drago tried to run towards the sounds origins. He is stoped by an invisible barrier-like force. As the sounds die down he says angrily "Issac... is alive?"

He bangs his fist against the force keeping him in the woods. "How... how is he alive still..." He turns to the woods. "When I see him... he won't be....."

[QUOTE="subject 635]He bangs his fist against the force keeping him in the woods. "How... how is he alive still..." He turns to the woods. "When I see him... he won't be....."

[/QUOTE]
((may i?

Echo sighed and patted Marths head gently, before starting to wander in the woods, leaving Issac and the others behind. That's when she thought she had spotted someone. "Hey!" She yelled out to them.

Echo walked over to the man. She hasn't seen him before, so she puts Marth down in order to keep him safe- who knows what this man can do. "Hello?" She restated

Echo simply titled her head, once again. "See you?" She asked, looking around, thinking that perhaps she had been in some crazy effed up dream. "Yeah, I can see you, I suppose."

Isaac caught the girl and left her to the side to follow Echo "Echo?" He followed after her quickly "W-Whats wrong?" He asked looking a bit upset, he stopped when he caught up with her, he stared at the man she was talking to for a bit.

i grabbed the girl and threw her in the gates. "white wolf queen right now" i said to the harpies, much to there displeasure. still they listened.

"issac it's getting dark and im scared!" i wailed out.

Isaac bent down to the child's level for a bit "Hey buddy, the dark can't hurt you, Kay? Especially with us all around you"

@GoldenCharizard4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back