• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"Ah, nothing I was going to come along...if I'm welcome of course." He replied with a small smile.

@xoloveox

Ellarya ran out of the bushes and flung herself at Echo. She was wearing a grey dress with a torn black surcoat, it's careful blue rose embroidery covered in mud and ripped. Her dress was in ruins, and it looked like it's neck had been torn down the front, showing far to much cleavage. She had scratches on her hands and feet from running through the forest's thick growth.

'Please! Please help me! Oh my gosh! I can't remember where I am and there are big, strong men! They... they burned my father's house and tried to rape me! Help me, Help me! Please!' she cried at Isaac. Her face was streamed in tears as she looked up at them, her beautiful brown hair cascading over her shoulders as she fell to her knees.

(the r@pe part... mind getting rid of it? kinda rules. i don't mind but idk bout @sitanomoto)

i stepped infront of this newcomer and she squished me flat, my face in her chest but being under her whole body i was suffocating and i tried to get free but was unable to move.

'Oh my gosh! Why are you in my cleavage! This is a matter of importance! There are men out there trying to ... hurt ... me! and they are coming right this way!'

i went kitten and crawled out from under her. "nawt my fawt yew tripped and tried tew crush me miss!" i called indignantly. "i can protect yew miss." i went elf and shook myself, drawing my sword.

'Oh my gosh!' Ellarya cried out as 3 big burly men in different stages of undress ran out of the forest with knives in there hands

i sighed. "yay someone to pway with!" i tripped one, he hit his head on a rock, the next man i punched in the no sunshine area and shoved him into a tree and the third i jumped up on his head as a kitten and scratched his face up. as he fell i jumped down and went elf. "im tired nau..." i yawned. my cheek was cut and i had a few bruises on me but i did not seem to notice.

"Hey!" Isaac conjured ice daggers and threw them, pinning them to them against some trees Isaac froze the three men's feet to the ground with more ice, his face was stern and serious "what on earth do you think you are doing?!" He yelled at them.

Shaland jumped out of the tree as she relized a full on fight was going on and brought out her katana looking around

Shaland suddenly killed the three men not giving them a chance to awnser

"dere going tew be awight right sissy...? issac?" i looked on mortifyed

| Alex |

i walked to the girl with the katana and grabbed her sword arm twisting it behind her back and smashing her chest first into a tree. "he's a little boy do you expect him to have seen death?!" i brought her back and smashed her into the tree again, kicking her sword away. "issac get over here NOW!" my voice boomed.

(ya can't escape becuse 1. the pain 2. the way he has you kinda is difficult to get outta becuse he's way strong. kinda op if you get out.)

Shaland just laugh do you think I wanted to see it so young she screamed at the boy shaland eye started to glow in able to escape the mans grip but she has a trick up her sleeve as undead zombie creatures started to surround them

Echo jumped back, quickly going behind Issac and looking at the girl. "Issac... What the hell?" She yelped, staying behind him.

"I think killing them was a bit much" she said to the girl, "you could have just waited until they got arrested" Isaac looked annoyed at the girls actions, sure they were bad, but killing was really against what he believed, "is life worthless to you?, they were wrong, but justice would have been given without you slaughtering them on the spot." He looked at her for a bit then shrugged, melting the ice.

Echo, confused with everything else that was happening, decided to simply stay put behind Issac. Not out of fear, no, but simply in order to observe what the hell had happened. "Who is this chick, anyways?" She asked, looking over at Issac. Well, there was that feeling again. That jealous feeling. It was probably towards the girl, and how she had even made eye contact with Issac, but Echo simply pushed the emotion away. @Nonalaka @Ellarya @shyland

He then went to over to Alex "I had no intention to kill before you tell me off, I was going to just hold them there until they were apprehended." He looked back at the scene and turned up his nose. "I did not ask no expect the girl to hurt the men" (he only pinned them by the clothes, like he did with marth at the start)

@GoldenCharizard4

Ellarya said:
Ellarya ran out of the bushes and flung herself at Echo. She was wearing a grey dress with a torn black surcoat, it's careful blue rose embroidery covered in mud and ripped. Her dress was in ruins, and it looked like it's neck had been torn down the front, showing far to much cleavage. She had scratches on her hands and feet from running through the forest's thick growth.
'Please! Please help me! Oh my gosh! I can't remember where I am and there are big, strong men! They... they burned my father's house and tried to rape me! Help me, Help me! Please!' she cried at Isaac. Her face was streamed in tears as she looked up at them, her beautiful brown hair cascading over her shoulders as she fell to her knees.
((Yes, that las part about that r**e needs to go.))

And erm.... The cleavage thing.... Uh....... (' :| )

Echo growled to herself as the girl got shoved towards Issac. She simply turned away, as if closing her older question before picking marth up, her head clouded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back