• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Echo looked over at Issac with a confused expression. One that screamed 'What the hell, Issac?' Echo looked over at the man (Draco) and raised an eyebrow. "You know each other?"

Issac stood up again and turned to the man, "Pardon?....I don't think I know you..." he furrowed his brow slightly in confusion.

"Issac... don't you remember me?" He says getting a tad angry

"Well then.." Drago says completely angry. "I guess my sacrifice was in vein. You no good, rotten wart sucker"

He narrowed his eyes a little, tilting his head, until he had a moment of realisation "Wait, I do know you, you're the traitor yes?" he glared at him "what are you doing here?"

"Why don't you ask Issac who saved his arse from the evil of these woods" Drago said utterly angered

Dragos eyes burn with fury "WHAT AM I DOING HERE.... I'M SUFFERING FOR YOU LIVING!!!!!"

"Hey!" Echo yelled, glaring at the male infront of her, who's name she still didn't get. "Stop yelling!" She growled, narrowing her eyes. "Im sure that whatever happened must've been a while ago, right?" She was simply trying to make the situation better.

"Hey, hey cool it!" He held his hands up in a 'calm down motion' "you never explained why you did what you did".

Isaac nodded "he worked in the guard before you joined up...he left to join the other side, never said why...as for his anger for me right now? I'm stumped..." he replied rubbing the back of his neck.

He is raging now "BECAUSE WE WERE FREINDS.... AND THEN I WAS FRAMED... I HOPED YOU FORGAVE ME AFTER THAT... BUT YOU RAN.... YOU RAN FROM FEAR.... YOUR A COWARD" He tries to hit them but the force blocks it "now... you have to deal with me....." he walks into the woods

"I don't get it." She said plainly, looking at the man. "Why are you stuck here?" She mumbled.

The Night Reaper fell on his left knee and slowly got yp. He held his calf and cringed in pain. He ran, while limping a bit, and used his right leg to knee her in the side. He brought his sword down and tried to cut he arm, but missed. The White Wolf Queen slowly got up and raised her hand. A soft yellow light illuminated from her hand and she yelled, "Legicaata Ne Ius!". Suddenly the man fell and used his right arm for support. The Queen walked quietly over to him and he looked up with normal eyes, not his blue flamed ones. He then asked weakly, "Wh-Where am I?" The Queen smiled and bent down. She touched his shoulder and said softly, "Don't worry Elvira won't get you here." He sighed and looked past The Queen. There three harpies carried a girl. The Queen frowned and stood. She could tell this girl had killed humans earlier ago. She handed one harpy a slip of paper and said, "Take her to the special room and place this spell on her. Make sure the spell doesn't touch any skin." The harpy nodded and they carries the girl upstairs. The Queen sighed and touched her forehead. She closed her eyes and turned slowly, fearing what would be there. But instead she froze. She expected all of her dear wolves to be burnt to a crisp, but instead, they all disappeared. All that was left was the blue crystals from their collars. She kneed down and picked the crystals up, shaking.

He somehow appears in front of them

"Because I sacrificed myself... I was killed here... for his sake.... and what do I get in return... no heros party... no forgiveness... just eternal pain.... I took his punishment...."

He looks at Issac "and I plan to return it..."

He walks back into the woods omniously

'Wait! Don't leave me here! I don't even have a dress to wear!' Ellarya cried out as the two moved off to one side. Pulling her dress over her chest, baring her shoulders, she followed after them, looking around herself distrustfully

[QUOTE="subject 635]He somehow appears in front of them
"Because I sacrificed myself... I was killed here... for his sake.... and what do I get in return... no heros party... no forgiveness... just eternal pain.... I took his punishment...."

He looks at Issac "and I plan to return it..."

He walks back into the woods omniously

[/QUOTE]
"Hey!" She growled, looking at the man and crossing her arms. "You're not going to hurt Issac." She said strictly.

"I really don't know what you are talking about, seriously...." he stood there in a state of shock and confusion. 'what on earth is he even on about, I barely knew him...'

'Um, hey there, whatever you are. I'm Ellarya. I guess these people are my saviours? Who the hell might you be?' Ellarya smiled sweetly, before turning to Echo. 'Give the man a chance to speak. He might be nice, despite the shouting?'

Ellarya said:
'Um, hey there, whatever you are. I'm Ellarya. I guess these people are my saviours? Who the hell might you be?' Ellarya smiled sweetly, before turning to Echo. 'Give the man a chance to speak. He might be nice, despite the shouting?'
((i don't its possible for you to be in this scene, didn't you just leave?

(SORRY I WAS HELPING MEH MUM xD )

i had run off becuse i was scared. i soon found myself all alone in the dark woods. (cue forever by kamelot) i screamed and drew my sword, encountering a giant wyrm. "s-sissy halp me!" i wailed out as i got surrounded. (skip) two where dead. and i was getting weaker. i screamed yet again taking a knee. i was not only covered in wyrm blood but my own.

TheJipan said:
(0_0 what's going on?!?!)
Bast peeked from out of her hiding place. There were humans fighting. Well, they were fighting. Were. The fighting stopped as she watched, one warrior slaying all three adversaries swiftly and with no hesitation. She was impressed. It had been a while since she had seen such a warrior.

Crawling out from her spot, she began to trot over to this warrior, projecting a psychic message as she did: "I am Bast, a warrior goddess. Who are you?"
(I've been completely ignored 0_0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back