• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

(WOOP!)

I sat outside by the castle doors sighing thinking of marceline and the unborn baby. @shikamage thunder

"im hungry and i can't mewv my arm... nice lady? where did yew go?" i called out. "sissy did yew leave tew?!" i was getting worried. @xoloveox @sitanomoto

She sighed and picked him up. "Im so lost. One moment we were being attacked, and now...?" She looked around. "Issac, did you get what happened?" @Nonalaka @GoldenCharizard4

Golden sighed, silently thinking that she would rather be out and traveling and seeing new places and people. But she smiled, knowing what an opportunity she was having just by being in the palace. She looked back at Rose and asked, "So what now?"

She laughed a bit, hugging marth back and looking at the queen sheepishly, then looking at Issac.

"so we can assume that he is under a strong mental spell"

Rodwen looked at the queen

"but it would be irresponsible to treat him that way"

@Andrea Logan

The Queen nodded then heard a thud. She stood up and said, "Hold on I will be right back." She ran up the stairs and down the hall. There she found The Night Reaper holding Zaro up by the neck. "That's enough!", she yelled out. The Night Reaper looked at her with blue flamed eyes. The Queen stepped back and whistled. A dozen if wolves came out of doors and down stairs. They lined behind her.

The Queen stepped forward. "Calm down. Let's just talk. No need for violence.", she said. The Night Reaper let go of Zaro. Zaro ran over to The Queen. The Queen touched his forehead and he transformed into a wolf. Zaro growled and The Night Reaper frowned. The Queen kneed to the grown and touched the floor. She started to place a spell till The Night Reaper ran up and kneed her in the gut. She fell back and looked up. All the wolves pounced on him and tackled him. The Night Reaper screamed and the wolves went into flames. "No!", The Queen yelled. She swiped her hand and the flames went out. She fell to her knees. It was happening again. Every time she extinguished the flames, she became weaker. The Night Reaper looked down at her and raises his hand. He stopped and looked at the door leading to the others. He started to walk to the door but The Queen grabbed his leg and said weakly, "No..."

Rodwen stood up quickly sensing the power of the queen weaken she walked out the door and opened her eyes,

her eyes turned red as she activated her ability

"your fight is not with her but with me"

she had placed her hand on her swords hilt

@Andrea Logan

"it smells yucky!" i squealed out holding on really tight. i sniffled in pain when i tried to move my arm so i buried my face in her chest seeking protection.

Bast was afraid now. She could smell burning, and that was never a good sign. If she just some of her power, she could-

No. That was impossible. She didn't even have the power to turn into a larger cat.

So Bast hid. There was nothing she could do while in this pathetic form.

(good night all. I'll be back in 19 hours.)

The Night Reaper looked up at Rodwen and glared. He pulled away from The Queen's grasp and walked toward Rodwen. Suddenly he started running toward her and his whole body went into flames.

"i am Rodwen Cutanrin and you shall kneel before me"

Rodwen drew her sword it shone a bright blue

she stood casually with the sword at her side

@Andrea Logan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back