• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

((If you guys would mind pausing for an hour, it would mean the world >~<

((Please consider pausing ;-; thanks!

(Ok I looked at your character sheet, his personallity is "lovable shy caring strong loyal smart timid and cute as hell". All these go against starting fights all the time, so to be fair Swift is in the right. A character like that would tend to avoid conflict and fights being shy and timid.)

((Have a bit of manners and stop this ridiculous dispute, this is OCC BTW so please stop cluttering the RP thanks))

(will do. but consider this one thing. now that i look like a ass you can't look at me the same way can you? how you met me to what you just saw will never match up.)

((Excuse me, I know i'm not a big part of this roleplay or whatever but can I get a hint of what I missed as well? And please stop fighting. v.v

The Queen bit her lip and then said, "I'm not sure. The spell I put up around the woods, was one where any darke user would lose energy and be weak. But when I found this man, he was passed out. So I looked up the spell more and it said the spell would make one who does not want to be darke pass out. So to sum it all up, The Night Reaper didn't want to set the trees on fire. He was forced to."

Echo looked around the room, tugging at Issac's sleeve and sighing. "Whats going on, your majesty?"

(( @Nonalaka bruhhh

Golden continued walking around the kitchen, asking Rose, "So when do you think the group you speak of will return?" She then walked to the window and looked out.

(okay, three things I just want to say here. 1: please keep the OCC in the OCC; 2: please keep to the rules of the RP, or I will report the post; 3: I'm only able to RP from about 10 pm to 1 am GMT. Yes, I know this isn't my RP, but I can still try to help keep order here. Anyway...)

Bast snapped out of her trance. All this talking around her had been overloading her with information, and only now did she finish processing it. So, apparently there are demons and hydra wyrms in the area, whatever they were. She sighed mentally. It seemed that with each passing moment, she only had more questions to ask and still no answers...

((<_<)(>_>)(-n-)(>n>). I appreciate you trying to mediate, but

It is not your job to mediate. The RP nation rules I agree with, but you are NOT the admin here. I AM. If you have problems, come to me, don't order others around. I'm sorry for my abruptness, but you need to chill, bro. I will address these as I see fit, ok?

Thank you!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back