• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

(no)

Rodwen and jack took there seats

Rodwen stilled had her eyes closed

jack asked the group

"so your majesty who exactly is the man we spoke about"

@Andrea Logan

(1st alex walked out the door,2nd you said you were leaving the rp 3rd all i did was reply to your post haha)

(i dont. swift is just being a jackass.)

(i changed my rp character for you swift. you where the only one complaining about him! ungrateful prick.)

(Well to be honest he does have the evidence to back it up, and all he said was you couldn't go to the meeting. Which he justified why your character wouldn't go, not because he didn't want your character to RP.)

(Guys let's not fight ok?)

The Queen sat down and sighed. Zaro stood by the wall crossing his arms. The Queen looked up at the group and said, "I have met this man and his master before. For some reason his master has a grudge against the whole woods. And will do anything to get her revenge. The master is named Elvira. And the man up in my room in known as the Night Reaper. A few days ago, The Night Reaper set a fire to the woods. With the help of my harpies I extinguished the fire." The Queen looked at Jack. "So far that is all I know."

(it's called walking back in or a oh hey we should get the other kingdoms on this. YOUR guy's in cause your sword. if you think on it Alex mentioned Marth was captured by king terros but no one reacted to that did they? nope! also it's odd a fairy can be half dragon, along with a little kid. Volia!)

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan](Guys let's not fight ok?)
The Queen sat down and sighed. Zaro stood by the wall crossing his arms. The Queen looked up at the group and said, "I have met this man and his master before. For some reason his master has a grudge against the whole woods. And will do anything to get her revenge. The master is named Elvira. And the man up in my room in known as the Night Reaper. A few days ago, The Night Reaper set a fire to the woods. With the help of my harpies I extinguished the fire." The Queen looked at Jack. "So far that is all I know."

[/QUOTE]
(alex helped to by capturing the fire.)

Golden continued walking around the kitchen, asking Rose, "So when do you think the group you speak of will return?" She then walked to the window and looked out.

(my chars in on her sword ant my other one is in for his rank also were not talking about king terros

now stop acting like a spoiled 5 year old)

(i did but whenever i tried thenceforth you said "no i wont fight him" your character is a good prick. you seemed nice at the start. oh well, i coulda told you to make your character looser but i delt with it. so did @Nonalaka and @xoloveox !)

The Queen looked over at Rodwen and answered, "I used my healing magic. But every tree I healed, the weaker I became. I also had some of the harpies use healing water once I became too weak. The fire this man used. It isn't regular fire. It was blue. And I am sure most of you know that blue fire is the devil fire." The Queen looked up at the ceiling. The Night Reaper was almost awake. She frowns and nods at Zaro. Zaro nods and heads up stairs.

(she accepted mine for how mine was originally. but i changed because of you, you ungrateful HELVETE! my god i can't stand people like you. now i look like a shiri but i dont give a helvete.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back