• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

The Night Reaper narrowed his flaming blue eyes. He kicked her in the side and threw her against the wall. He held out his hand and a blue flamed katana appeared. He screamed and ran toward her.

The Night Reaper turned the katana backwards and used the end (not the sharp side) to hit her in the head. He bounced back and glared at her.

(I have to go to bed. Night!)

Rodwen slid backwards

"youve been trained well"

she smiled

she ran at the man and and slid through the mans legs cutting his left calf

@Andrea Logan

Drago wakes up from his slumber on the edge of the woods

((Shoot accidentaly cliked enter

He looks around at his surroundings confused. As he gets uphe grabs his chest in pain. He lifts his shirt to show a large scar and remembers that fateful day he sacrificed himself.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Drago wakes up from his slumber on the edge of the woods

((Shoot accidentaly cliked enter

He looks around at his surroundings confused. As he gets uphe grabs his chest in pain. He lifts his shirt to show a large scar and remembers that fateful day he sacrificed himself.

[/QUOTE]
((Any way our characters could connect? Like, meet up, i mean? :3

((Oof, I was sick all day so I east really paying attention to here, who do I owe replies to?))

[QUOTE="subject 635](Idk)

[/QUOTE]
((So, if we want them to meet, i just need to know where your character is :3

Nonalaka said:
((Oof, I was sick all day so I east really paying attention to here, who do I owe replies to?))
((Moi

"Huh? Ah I wish we could get some..." he trailed off into his thoughts for a bit before snapping back at hearing Echo's comment "E-Eh? I suppose.."

@xoloveox

Echo put marth down, stretching her body out a bit before declairing: "Im going outside." She said, turning around before anyone could stop her and heading towards the woods. @subject 635

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac turned to follow, "where are you going?" He called to her.

Echo turned around in her steps, looking at Issac. "Outside." She said again, smiling a bit. @Nonalaka

"Oh, Alright." He wasn't sure if he was wanted to follow so he had stopped in his tracks.

She continued to stare at Issac, instead of continuing on her way. "You alright?" She asked gently. "You look... A bit.... Stiff." @Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back