• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Golden's hackles rose when she saw the young boy on the ground. She growled and accidentally pushed Rose away, her healing nature taking over. She walked to the child and ripped out potions and cloth from her bag, quickly growling, "What happened?" she asked

"my leg... i can't feel my leg issac!" i said as i woke. sun rays came from behind the clouds and illuminated the clearing and my face. my breathing was shallow and rapid.

Rose stumbled then continued to rush up behind Golden, going past her and kneeling beside Marth, petting his head, attempt king to comfort him if he were to become conscious.

my breathing became slow and deep. "im tired... im gonna sweep issac. tell sissy i said sweet... sweet dreams and dat i wove her. okie?" i slowly closed my eyes. i had died.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
my breathing became slow and deep. "im tired... im gonna sweep issac. tell sissy i said sweet... sweet dreams and dat i wove her. okie?" i slowly closed my eyes. i had died.
well shit

tb4d1f3_Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg

"NO!" I snarled, even though Golden had not known this boy she still felt a connection to the injured child. "This one will not let it..." She quickly wrapped his leg in cloth and poured a potion into his slightly open mouth. "Stay awake pup!"

At witnessing the scene Rose began to cry, She had never remembered dealing with death before and this was all too much.

Her crying had turned to a scream as one of the creatures came close to her. She began to slowly back away.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(pick a option i gave out or i shall stay dead.) *unless you propose a better one*
((YOU PICk

Nonalaka said:
Her crying had turned to a scream as one of the creatures came close to her. She began to slowly back away.
((bruh im staying behind issac because Ecssac

Golden stopped, hearing his breathing slow and come to a stop. She slouched over and looked into the young boys face. She lifted her head and howled, she howled in the first time for awhile.

((brb

((Rose could give him some of her life energy? He'd be pretty weak though, and so would she ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back