• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

(if i do you won't be happy @xoloveox i kid you not. so yall pick. a blinding light happens and im a baby or i lose my human form and am still the same 5 year old or my body turns into a orb of light and i dissapear into someone's belleh as a growing babino.)

or jack can restart his heart but then he still has one leeeg... if he loses a form he also has no left leg...

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(if i do you won't be happy @xoloveox i kid you not. so yall pick. a blinding light happens and im a baby or i lose my human form and am still the same 5 year old or my body turns into a orb of light and i dissapear into someone's belleh as a growing babino.)

or jack can restart his heart but then he still has one leeeg... if he loses a form he also has no left leg...
golden healed his leg

[QUOTE="subject 635](I would get it taken off again

[/QUOTE]
(not with everyone with him

((I kinda know the answer but can everyone pause for like twenty minutes? It would mean the world :3

a blinding light happens and im a baby or i lose my human form and am still the same 5 year old or my body turns into a orb of light and i dissapear into someone's belleh as a growing babino.)

PIIIIICK NAU

Golden stopped howling and gave the boy her strongest healing/life mixture she had. "Come now pup, wake, wake."

Rose wiped her eyes, "Goodbye Marth" she said as she patted his head then stood up.

----------

((Okay I'm super confused, everything is going too quickly))

Rodwen took the boys sword and placed it in his hands on his chest

"you were brave till the end

(You guys are probably like: Why isn't the queen doing anything? Lol sorry. Lost connection. Also: MARTH!!!!! WHY DID HE DIE??? (:'().)

The Queen stood up shocked. In all her lifetime (which is very long.) she had never watched a child die. She stepped back away from the group and looked at all of them. They were all mourning. She narrowed her eyes. Mourning would do nothing. She let one of her guests die on her land. She ran to where the man named Draco scampered off to and jumped. A gorgon in snake form caught The Queen and slithered off in the direction.

Golden's eyes narrowed as she stood up. "Is this what happens in your country? Others kill others?" She growled without taking her gaze off the dead child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back