• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"mi lady" jack appeared beside the queen lifting her up

"i want the door reinforced NOW" jack ordered

"issac i want an ice barrier up now!"

@Nonalaka

A hooded figure jumped up from his chair and slammed his hands down on the table and shouted "Wait! This isn't a restaurant!?".

Last edited by a moderator:
(I know that, but was that a question or an objection? It was a great way to get him into this. :) )

There was a shriek outside the door and a bang, then another shriek, then all was quiet. The Lady opened the door, swords at the ready, only to find a battered lost soul on the ground. It was panting heavily, its white eyes half-open in pain. It crooned softly and closed its eyes.

The Queen quickly ran to the door by Lady Byrd. "Are you alright miss?", she asked. A few harpies looked out from some doors. The Queen kneeled and touched it softly. "What happened?", she asked.

Echo ran as fast as she could over to the door, pulling out her own sword and putting marth down. "What the hell!" She growled.

(looks like I'm a little late...)

Bast wasn't sure whether she should be angry, or scared. There were a lot of loud noises, wrenching her from her lovely nap, so of course she'd be angry. But then again, she didn't know what made the noises, so she didn't know whether she should be afraid of it.

After a long, drawn out moment of pondering, she decided to investigate the noise, jumping down from her spot on the wall and landing deftly on the ground before trotting over to see what caused the disturbance.

The lady knelt beside the soul as well, stroking the soul's muzzle. "This poor brave creature," she whispered, "saved me from a hydra Wyrm." She smiled softly as the soul opened its eyes and whined like a puppy. "Yes, yes Bellaris," she said, using the ancient word for Brave heart, "you have done well today." She kissed it on the nose and stood shakily. "My Queen, the Wyrms.... I have never seen them this close to the castle...."

Bast saw a lady kneeling beside the body of a... Creature... Saying something about then being 'brave' and... Wait, Worms? How are worms dangerous? This did make sense to Bast. Worms are harmless creatures, burrowing through the earth. How do you even fight a worm, anyway?! Bast decided that she should ask this lady what she was talking about, and made a beeline towards her.

Lady Byrd noticed a small black cat creeping towards her and smiled. "Hello Bast," she said. The soul's eyes went wide and it scrambled back, whimpering in fear. The lady rushed over to the creature and calmed it, smoothing down its shadow fur. "Easy, Bellaris," the lady said. "She will not hurt you."

i snorted as i walked past the queens. "they must want me. i think they are mad that the forest kiiinda got burnt? dunno but i believe they speak human..." i was actully still a new king.

"nice lady are yew okay?!" i ran out and tripped, getting a nasty gash from my sword all down my arm. it never helps when you carry food around. the wound went from my wrist to my shoulder. somehow it cut me... like someone helped the sword cut me. i screeched in pain, on my back unable to move my arm. it was my sword arm to. "it hurts it wewwy hurts sissy! make it stop!" i wailed out crying as i lost alot of blood.

(brb)

((Okay, I'm super lost, I wasn't getting notifications, now idk where to fit in ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
((Okay, I'm super lost, I wasn't getting notifications, now idk where to fit in ;- ;) )
((Well, if you go back 2 or 3 pages i thonk, you might be able to jump in. Something just attackdd the castle?

GoldenCharizard4 said:
i snorted as i walked past the queens. "they must want me. i think they are mad that the forest kiiinda got burnt? dunno but i believe they speak human..." i was actully still a new king.
"nice lady are yew okay?!" i ran out and tripped, getting a nasty gash from my sword all down my arm. it never helps when you carry food around. the wound went from my wrist to my shoulder. somehow it cut me... like someone helped the sword cut me. i screeched in pain, on my back unable to move my arm. it was my sword arm to. "it hurts it wewwy hurts sissy! make it stop!" i wailed out crying as i lost alot of blood.

(brb)
"Gah!" Echo yelped, looking down at Marth's open wound.

Bast stopped. This lady new her name. How did she know that? Who even was she?!

'Lady.' Bast began telepathically, 'Who are you, and how do you know my name?'

Rose appeared around the corner of the door looking a bit worried she had followed the Lady to the castle.

Isaac had his sword at the ready incase something happened, until he spied Rose. "Rose! What ate you doing here?!" He scolded.

((Idk how else to join lol))

((Not exactly uvu;, I was just playing that out to fit Rose in there somewhere ouo! I'll find a proper way to join when everyone is taking part in the drama so I can get a better grasp of what's going on))

i wailed out in pain. "it huuuurts! make it stop please! i wan the nice lady and sissy!" i choked the last words out before i fainted.

i sighed sitting down. "i think im not needed... im no king." i sat alone hoping later someone would talk to me as i thought about the last time me and marceline talked as lovers in deep love.

"Damn this..." She muttered, looking back at Issac apologetically as she picked up marth, putting some napkins around his arm- it was all she had to wrap it. She layed Marth down on a chair. "Issac, can you guard the door?" She asked with a small smile

Rose rushed over, "I can help!" She exclaimed as she kneeled next to Echo and Marth.

Issac nodded "of course" he smiled at her and went to the door.

"Excuse you." She said with harsh voice, glaring at the king- rude behavior, she knew. "Why shouldnt she take to the wound?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back