• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

The Lady smiled. "I've known you were here for a while, Egyptian Goddess." She heard Marth's yell and quickly spun around. "Marth!" She said, running over despite her injuries. "Marth," she whispered, kneeling down next to him. She put her hands on his wound and his skin began to knit together. "Wake up, honey," she said.

The lost soul stood on all fours and, skirting around Bast, loped over to Marth. It put its paws on the chair and began to lick his face gently.

(G2g for a while!)

"she takes the wound as her own. im no ideot." i said angrily.

"whaaa..." i said waking up. i woke up immediately and whimpered when i tried moving my arm. it still burnt. "what happened...? are we back at the castle with the nice lady? i think i see her..." i reached out and touched lady byrd but the king got up and moved away. "is it rewwy yew nice lady?" i questioned.

(NUUUUUUUUUUUU @sitanomoto )

She rolled her eyes at the king. Most probably another bad move. "I never said you were an idiot." She growled.

She nodded "of course!, I've been helping in the infirmary lately" she began taking the napkins off the wound and quickly ripped one of the ribbons from her dress, using it to redress the wound. "I know first aid too you know, I'm not foolish"

She turned around. "If you ever do so much as /touch/ my hair, I will make sure you wake up with no kidney!" She yelled back.

'meow?' Bast said, in surprise. She thought she had hidden herself well. How did that lady know? And she didn't even tell her who she was! Before she could ask any more, the creature skirted around her and over to the rude human from earlier, leaving Bast quite disoriented. The only thingy she could say for sure was that she wasn't scared now. The anger, on the other hand, was a different story.

jack looked at echo "echo nows not the time"

jack knelled down by rose

"are you ok"

"Hey, what are you talking about scorching for, don't you dare touch her. She didn't even say a thing! She's just helping the boy, who im surprised you don't give a damn about, you two are clearly linked somehow" Isaac called from his post, clearly unammused, he knew he probably shouldn't have mentioned the last part, but it slipped out.

"Yes! Of course" she smiled, still working on dressing the young boys wound.

@Mr Swiftshots

Rodwen glared at the two guards and then glared over at the king

"i will ask you all just once to stand down"

"I most be off then." The man jumped towards the door using the black scaled dragon as a stepping stone. He knocked him to the ground and said "sorry for the inconveniance." before running out.

(G2G night)

i looked pissed. "he's no brother of mine becuse mine was kidnaped my king Terros!" i punched the wall making it crack alot. i slinked down and started to cry trying to stop the tears.

(uuuh no hitting him sorry)

Echo left marth for a moment and walked over to Issac, a long face on. "Hey." She mumbled.

A quiet voice then spoke to the king " your majesty" Rose had finished dressing Marths wounds and made her way up beside the king "please do not cry,what was your brothers name if I may ask?" She said in a kind tone.

"he was nicknamed Golden Flames... or Goldy. he was really Marth Flames. that kid could not be him! terros captured marth himself i watched him!" i sobbed.

She rubbed the side of her arm. "I feel pretty bad about that whole thing... But I mean, he did threaten to burn my hair..." She said with a small sigh. "Regardless." She smiled. "Thanks for defending me."

Rose glanced down at marth the back at the king "that child is called Marth flames and looks like you,...what are the odds of that, hmm? Don't let your upset, cloud your judgement, yes?"

Rodwen looked disgracefully at the king

"a king that is blinded by emotion is not fit to rule"

she looked at marth

"this boy is your brother"

"Hey I'd be mad too if my hair was as long as yours" he let out a laugh and put an arm around her "and defending you is my job cheer up!" he smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back