• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

She looked up at him. "Since when is defending me your job?" She said with a pout. "I know youre a guard dog, but i never thought you were /my/ guard dog." She said with a small wink.

"i know im not fit! my queen avoids me now and she's expecting! im also new to this. we married when she was 4 months along and she is 6 months now...? i dont know anymore..." i said calming down.

Rodwen continued towards the door

she stopped at the two guards briefly

"you will watch your tongues"

she then continued

"I defend because I care, its simple.....but if you really must call me that..." he smiled and rolled his eyes

"Apologies m'lady" Isaac gave a small bow to Lady Rodwen as she passed.

She smiled at Issacs comment, feeling her spirts lift, before getting scorned. As she walked away, Echo looked at issac and smirked. 'You shall watch your toungues.' She repeated the sentence, with a highpitched voice.

(kinda gotta go sleep so if i vanish... yea)

"sissy? sissy who's king terra?" i mispronounced his name because i heard it wrong. "is he nice or good?

(by now she shoulda read them all -_- )

The Queen looked around and frowned. "That is enough from everyone. No more fighting. You are all my guests, so I will not accept any of my guests causing a disturbance.", she said. He face softened and she smiled. "Now first thing.", she said as she turned to Lady Byrd. "My Lady, please explain what exactly happened."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back