• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"yes ma'am? no need to bow. without my wife there is no need." i looked tense and confused. "something you need?" i asked the young nymph.

"i wanna go back up sissy!" i said pulling on her pantleg. "pweeease?"

She picked up marth, looking over at the king. "Well, it is my duty to call you that, sir..." She mumbled, before walking closer to the king. "So, I was thinking... Lets say that the worse case scenario does happen, alright? The queen leaves you and files a divorce. I mean- and this is not to be rude, your majesty-, think of it this way: as a King, it is your soul duty to provide the people what they need, regardless if it is what you need." She stated. "And as King, you do need a queen. If your queen does leave, sir, you have the right to choose any other Women. Even me, for example." At that she laughed. "But really, you simply need to impregnate another woman. Plus, i know yours feeling down, sir- but your people are counting on you."

"ah hello jack, first royal guard of lady byrd also a human with magic powers. don't hide the fact you want this one" i said pointing to marth "away from lady rowden. let them encounter eachother. also i advise you stop deing mean to him." i glared at him like a pissed brother. "anyway your right but if she does divorce i lose kingship becuse im not related to the prior king. and impregnate another? no i love marceline to pieces." i flexed my hand my veins showing. i fought back attacking the person sitting by me. he gave off a air of snottyness and needed to be put in place.

Echo could tell that a fight might break out, walking over and sitting in between them, right in between the two chairs. "I know you do- but as you seem to claim, the feeling isnt mutual. Also, you wouldnt loose your power. She would." She puffed out her cheeks. "Isnt that how it works? Queen always looses the power?"

jack wasnt paying attention to the conversation at all he had to much to think about

he simply sat gazing out the window opposite him

"Ive read alot about this, being a guard and All... Im very sure that you get power, sire."

The Queen nodded. "It seems so. I have the man who caused a huge fire in the forest a few days ago. But he is unconscious and hasn't woken.", she said. She waved her hand and led Lady Rodwen down a hall to the dining area. She walked in and nodded to everyone. As she walked to her chair she said, "I believe we should discuss the rest with Jack later in private." She sat down and smiled.

Silukar didn't fly through the air; flying was for lesser beings, not lords of the sky. He soared. He commanded the airways, barely flapping his wings.

A haze of darkness surrounded him, pouring from his mouth, and trailing what little light was left by scales which seemed to absorb the suns rays.

His wings flapped once, bringing him higher before he dived towards the ground, levelling off so he landed without trouble. He shook slightly, and exhaled on the trees around him, the fumes rotting the trees and sending great billows of smoke into the air, visible for miles, not that he minded. So long as he kept it safe, he didn't care. He lay down, folding his wings over himself, and soon was sleeping, the long flight bringing a swift sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
"hello rowden, queen." i went dragon and went back. i was about to spring on jack. "mind if i do something with someone white wolf queen?" i asked looking at her as the child scrambled up on echo's lap.

"im hungry sissy. can we eat now?" i said looking at her and i tensed seeing the mean man by me.

Echo shrugged. "Honestly, im not sure if we can eat yet..." She said with a small sigh.

i made a whimpering sound as my tummy growled again, decently loud as it reached echo's ears.

i relaxed as i waited for a answer to my latest question. ~can't have the nymph know my intentions~ i thought to myself.

"Whom would this someone be and what would you do to them, King Alex?", The Queen asked. When all of the Harpies and Gorgons left, The Queen stood up and said to everyone, "You all may start eating. Enjoy!'

"O-of course your majesty!" She said, only a tiny bit startled by his question. He didn't need to ask, he could have walked out of the room without a word if he wanted too. "But may I ask why?" She asked gently, tilting her head, before looking down at Marth with apologetic eyes. "We'll eat soon." She whispered to him.

Rodwen took her seat next to the queen

she scanned the room watching everyone's behavior

trying to discover what kind of people they may be

The doors to the castle slammed open and a ragged, bloody Lady Byrd stumbled in. Her swords were held at her sides, and they were also covered in blood. Black blood. A roar sounded behind her and she turned around and slammed the doors shut. There was a mighty CRASH! And the doors bulged. "My Queen!" She called out. "Help me hold it off!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back