• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

He laughed "I'm not going to argue with that even. You're probably right." All this mention of food was really making him hungry though.

The Queen walked up the main stairs and down the hall. When she reached the room where King Alex was staying in, she knocked softly and asked, "King Alex are you awake sir?"

The blue gorgon looked at the group and said, "Come this way. Dinner is ready." The gorgon slithered down a hall past the stairs and opened two white doors with purple flowers on them. Inside was a long dining table covered with different fruits, soups,and meats. The gorgon slithered to the side and aloud them in.

"come in..." i sighed. "is that little boy my brother...?" i said to the white wolf queen.

"where we sitting sissy?" i was shaking from wanting to jump and eat as i had in the woods when i was alone.

jack walked out into the garden and lay on the grass

he then looked up at the sunset and sighed

She rubbed his hair with small laugh. "You can have whatever you want, apparently." She smiled

Echo shrugged. "Well, im not too sure where Im sitting..." She said with a sigh. "And it's possible that we may not even sit together… You know, because I am a guard and all…"

She sighed, "I know how you feel, but we kinda have to sit with all the other guards.." She said with a small huff. "Maybe ask Jack?"

"But..." She trailed off, trying to think of a solution. "Hey, issac...?" @Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
The White Wolf Queen opened the door and looked in. She walked to his bed and smiled lightly. "It is hard to say. You do look much alike, but it may be a coincidence. Though it is strange that you have the same last name."

Harpies flew around and pulled chairs out for the guests. Gorgons slithered around the table and filled the cups with fresh water. The male wolf from earlier, Zaro, walked in and stared at the group. He nodded his head and sat down by the fireplace in the middle of the room.

a woman approached the castle gates with a white wolf.

when she reached the gate she did not speak she simply walked right past the guards.

she stood at the main stairs awaiting the queen

@Andrea Logan

"thats true but i came to ask." i took a deep breath "do you know why marceline stopped talking to me after she hit 3 months pregnant? and now if im in earshot she bolts off... i feel like she's cheating or going to file divorce... what should i do?" i asked pleading.

@Andrea Logan

A harpy flew into Alex's room and whispered something to the Queen. The Queen nodded and smiled apologetically. "Sorry King Alex, I will answer yout question at dinner. I have another visitor it seems. I have to go greet them. But dinner is ready so I would love it if you came. But if you are too weak I will have a harpy send some food out. Though if you do decide to join us, my harpy here will guide you to the dining room.", she said. With that she bowed to him and left. She walked down the steps gracefully and smiled at the woman. "Ah welcome Lady Rodwen! Thank you for arriving so quickly!", she said. She walked over and bowed.

(That is Lady Rodwen right?)

i went down to the hall and sat on the right side of the queen's chair. i smelt where she last sat and she promised to answer my question.

"sissy he's awive wook over dere!" i said from her arms pointing at the king.

She smiled a bit, nodding and patting his head, before turning to the king and bowing. "Your majesty." She said plainly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back