• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Issac nodded "yeah.." now wasn't really a good time to discuss such things, she must be really annoyed about it, he thought to himself, he smiled at her trying to reassure her.

When jack noted that he and the queen would be talking privately, Echo smirked And looked over at issac. "Alone timmme." She mouthed. @Nonalaka

The Queen nodded and waved her hand. "Jack, the ones who you choose to be appropriate for this private meeting, may come." A white feathered harpy flew down and handed The Queen white clothing and white dresses. The Queen accepted them and continued, "But I am sorry. The harpies have a rule to where visitors and guest must wear white. It helps their eyes." She passed them around to everyone. "Weapons are aloud but please no fighting, the wolves aren't fond of battles in the castle."

"unfortunately only i may accompany you your majesty"

jack looked at the group

"orders of the lady"

Bast froze mid-lick. There were more wolves in here?! Rational or not, her instincts were telling her she shouldn't be in a place like this. Maybe it would be better if she just waited outside. Get that nap she intended to have earlier.

(good night everyone)

"To be honest I don't know much, my brother knows a bit more, all I know is that she resides on the fsr side of the forest. She lives in a large castle with her white wolves." She said as she continued to look out the window.

@GoldenWolf

Isaac looked towards Echo and smiled, he was half glad that he didn't need to ho to the meeting, incase he said something dumb. He was never good with important conversations.

She smiled at Issac and started to act less proper the minute the attention from the queen was off them. "Issac~! We got free time~!" She smiled. "Wanna go explore or something?"

The Queen nodded. "Oh but one rule please. The doors with gold lining, don't go in them, they are off limits." She smiled and walked up the stairs. "Everywhere else is fine. And if you get hungry, tell the harpies." When she reached the top she turned and said, "Come Jack. We will discuss this in my room. There is something I would like to show you."

Golden nodded. "Are they WOLVES wolves, or more like this one?" She chuckled. "When most people think of 'werewolf' they think of oversized normal wolves. Those werewolves tend to call ones like this one, 'upwalkers' since we walk and act like humans." She paused, thinking of the bacon incident. "Almost, like humans act."

"thank you your majesty" jack said as he followed the queen

he walked into the room

"what is it you wish to show me your majesty"

"Of course" he said with a grin, "let's go!"

"Hmm I think they are on all fours, ive never been there before so I wouldn't know..." she replied " how come you act on two legs but others don't? Are you a different race? Or, raised in a different manner?"

@GoldenWolf

She smiled, jumping onto his back with a relief sigh. Thank god he wasnt upset at her.

The Queen closed the door behind her and locked it. She walked over to the bed and uncovered the blankets. There, laying in her bed, was a man with long black hair. She sighed and sat beside him. "I believe this is the man who caused the fire. But I was doing some research and it seems he didn't want to start the fire."

Golden laughed, which sounded a bit like a bark and growl mixed together. "This one was indeed raised unlike many of my wolf brothers and sisters. The ravens raised me, and told me to 'walk upright so I wouldn't be hunted like my parents.' And this one supposes it has worked so far. There are a few others like me, who walk upright to stay safe. It makes us seem more civilized, less likely to attack." She smiled.

Golden laughed, which sounded a bit like a bark and growl mixed together. "This one was indeed raised unlike many of my wolf brothers and sisters. The ravens raised me, and told me to 'walk upright so I wouldn't be hunted like my parents.' And this one supposes it has worked so far. There are a few others like me, who walk upright to stay safe. It makes us seem more civilized, less likely to attack." She smiled.

"very interesting" jack said inspecting the man

"blue flames"

jack thought to himself and the asked

"how did you extinguish the flames?"

| Alex |

i stepped into the queen's palace. "is your magisty here? i need to talk to her about... woman." i said blushing slightly. sure i may be a king but if my wife who's expecting does not speak to me how can i rule? "i hope she's free."

"oooh pwease alex? pwetty pweeeease?" i gazed at him with big round eyes.

Echo jumped off of Issac and looked back at the man. "I believe that The queen is in a meeting at this moment. Is there any way i could help?" She asked the man.

"oh?" i said and turned. i looked almost a spitting image of marth. "well that blows... if my wife the fairy queen marceline does not talk to me soon..." i never noticed the young boy by echo.

"pwease i really wanna issac!" i tugged on his pantleg getting a bit glum.

She tilted her head, walking towards alex. "Is something wrong wit your wife, sir?" She asked with a small, polite smile. "I can always try to help, if needed..!"

Mr Swiftshots]"very interesting" jack said inspecting the man "blue flames" jack thought to himself and the asked "how did you extinguish the flames?" [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12699-andrea-logan/ said:
@Andrea Logan[/URL]

"yea... my wife is the fairy queen Marceline. she's pregnant and avoids me like im a plauge. i fear she's cheating or gonna get a divorce..." i sat down sighing. "i dont feel like a king either honestly. not with her avoiding me like this."

Echo sat down in front of him. "Have you tried to talk about it with her, sir?" She asked polietly. "She may just be nervous, you know." She continued. "And having a child can give women very wild hormones... It may not be you, your majesty, it may be her."

Rose looked impressed "wow, so do you have a native language for where you come from?" She asked, interested in learning more.

---------------------------------------

"Sorry kiddo" he chuckled lifting the boy up. "I don't think here is a good place yeah? Besides I dont feel like it. Sorry"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back