• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

The Queen sat back up. "I used my healing magic, but.... Every tree I healed, my energy got weaker. When I was finished, I almost passed out." She touched the man's forehead and continued, "But I put up a spell to drain the energy of darke users. I then found him unconscious in the middle of the fire."

"this is dire indeed" jack thought for a second

"the master swordswoman Rodwen" jack turned to the queen

"she may be the only hope if the enemy have discovered how to control the blue flames"

jack removed the sword from his back and handed it to the queen

"this is the other reason i came here i need to know if you can repair this sword"

@Andrea Logan

Echo got up and walked over to Issac with a small blank expression. "Bruh." @Nonalaka

The Queen walked over and carefully picked it up. She studied it and nodded. It did seem to be a master sword. "I may be able to fix it. My blacksmith is extremely talented. I will bring this to him immediately."

"

Nonalaka said:
Isaac tilted his head at her "what?"
"Lets go explore." She pulled his arm. @Nonalaka ((everyone else went to bed...))

Last edited by a moderator:
"you should send out a messenger and request Rodwens presence im sure shell want to hear about this too"

jack replied bowing and exiting the room

(gn guys)

She shrugged, looking up at him lovingly. "Anywhere." She said with a small smile.

Isaac smiled down at her "Hmm... well I'm stumped, hows about we just wander?... the garden here looks nice..." he said as he walked along.

He looked at her and chuckled a bit "you seem in a really good mood"

i pouted. "but issaaaaaaaac! your starting to be like the mean maaaan!" i was starting to throw a fit.

"will my kid be like that?" i muttered walking over to echo. "i never got your name young nymph. may you be so kind as to tell me?" i said bowing slightly. "a king likes to know who helps him so he may return the favor." i said smiling.

She looked back at the king and jumped off of Issac, bowing. "My name isnt necessary, your majesty."

"young love... well i wish to repay you some ho-" i stopped. "mister will you wrassle wit me?" a little boy said. "sure!" i jumped over the kid and he swiped my feet from under me. he got on my and grabbed my shirt and hair giggling. i sighed. "help meeee aaah!" i said jokingly. "i give i give!" i stood up and ruffled the kid's hair. "he your kid?" i said getting on a knee to give the child something before standing up.

"dankyew for pwaying with me mister!" i ran off a little way to see what he gave me. it was a fairy pin! (Fairy tail official pin xD ) i put it on and layed down. i was pretty tired.

(if i dont respond i went off to school.... with my bullies.)

GoldenCharizard4 said:
"young love... well i wish to repay you some ho-" i stopped. "mister will you wrassle wit me?" a little boy said. "sure!" i jumped over the kid and he swiped my feet from under me. he got on my and grabbed my shirt and hair giggling. i sighed. "help meeee aaah!" i said jokingly. "i give i give!" i stood up and ruffled the kid's hair. "he your kid?" i said getting on a knee to give the child something before standing up.
"dankyew for pwaying with me mister!" i ran off a little way to see what he gave me. it was a fairy pin! (Fairy tail official pin xD ) i put it on and layed down. i was pretty tired.

(if i dont respond i went off to school.... with my bullies.)
((Give me thier adress i will fucking kill them: dude, just put your chest up and dont take shit. Ive dealt with a ton of bullies. Just make sure you dont let them get to you.

Echo scratched the back of her head sheepishly. "N-no, no." She noted, looking at Marth. "Hes not my kid... Hes more of a... Brother, of sorts." She said, looking back at Issac.

(i try but im not strong phisically yet and if i fight and get punched in two areas to hard... i die. i can tell you in a pm. start one up.)

"ah. figures. you seemed to young to. well i can tell you both love eachother. dont take the final try cause you may end up like me." i laughed almost like marth does.

((Ooof meanies, they are just picking on you to make themselves look tough >^>))

"W-what?" Isaac had been daydreaming but his mind tuned in at the kings words. He glanced from the king to marry, to the king again. The resemblance was uncanny he thought. "Marth? What's your surname?"

(yea actully they do. i stand up but get yelled at for it.... i bought a new wallet. they called it a girl's wallet. got told to show it to someone. i said no. the other kid said something. i said shut the fuck up. teacher yelled at ME. no one says a thing... just start a convo with us 3. to school...)

"i Marth Fwames! why ask issac?" the king had walked off already. "i dought yew knew it issac!" i walked over to him yawning.

"I know, I know " he replied quietly, he narrowed his eyes a little in thought, then shrugged. 'Maybe they are cousins' he thought to himself.

Echo walked over to issac, once again standing behind him- she didnt want to get into the odity of that conversation. "Issac..." She mumbled. "Do you think that theyre related?"

"Hmm? I thought the same... I mean, its a possibility..." he replied, rubbing his chin.

(okay, I'm getting really confused here. People have multiple characters and I have no idea which one is being used when 0_0. Could you tag them or put them in a different colour or something please?)

Bast saw a single Ray of warm sunlight beaming down from between the trees, and immediately decided that she would sleep there. The sunlight was hitting the top of the wall surrounding the castle, so she scrambled up the weathered rocks to the top, where she could sleep away the anger in peace and warmth.

jack walked down the halls of the castle and found a window out looking a garden

he leaned over the windowsill and looked up at the clouds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back