• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Isaac followed into the castle, signalling to Echo to walk with him into the building.

Echo quickly followed Issac inside, feeling as if she needed to more more polite than ever in someone else's castle, which she was absolutely capeable of. She just /really/ wanted a piggy back ride.

The three gorgons slithered into the castle and stood by a wide elegant staircase. "The Queen is attending to another guest at the moment. She will be down in a few minutes.", said the first Gorgon. The gorgons slithered away and left the group alone. A minute later a huge white male wolf sat on top of the staircase, looking down at the group with his piercing eyes.

The interesting man had disappeared. Well, Bast had lost sight of him. But it seemed like he disappeared to Bast. So Bast decided that this corner of the castle was the perfect place to take a nap.

"that wolf is a royal guard of high rank"

jack looked at the group

"dont make any threatening moves"

Echo stayed behind Issac, not trying to look like a wimp or anything, but to try to look more in order. When she saw the male wolf near the stairs, she stood next to Issac. "Greetings." She said politely. @Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"that wolf is a royal guard of high rank"
jack looked at the group

"dont make any threatening moves"

[/QUOTE]
((DAMMiT

(whoops)

Bast heard noises. Bast woke up. Well, pretended to. She didn't manage to go to sleep. Curiosity taking her over again, she headed towards the noises.

Isaac nodded in agreement, he tried to look a bit more professional than usual, silently waiting.

Bast saw the group of humans, and started to trot over. Then she saw the wolf. Despite being a goddess, she was in the form of a small cat, and instincts took her over, hackles starting to raise, as she backed away slowly.

The wolf turned to Echo and his gaze softened. He got up and made his way down slowly. When he reached the bottom he bowed his head and kept his distance away.

The Queen placed her book down and sighed. So much to do and so little time to do it. She got up and looked at the man in her bed. She smiled and made her way out of her room. After wandering the halls, she arrived at the top of the stairs. When she saw the group, she smiled and quickly went down the stairs. She went over to the male wolf and kneeled by him. The Queen scratched his chin and said softly, "Zaro, they are guests. No need to act all tough." Zaro relaxed and nodded. The Queen stood back up and smiled at them. "Hello. Welcome. My harpies informed me you were coming.", she said. She looked at the little boy by them and smiled. "So what would my guests need?", she asked gently.

She looked over at Jack. Honestly, echo didn't even know why they had gone to the castle in the first place. Hopefully Jack did. She looked and Issac with a small smile and mouthed. "Once again, sorry about before."

"its been a while since i seen you last your majesty"

jack said approaching her

"im here to ask for reports on any unusual activity that may have happened in your kingdom recently"

@Andrea Logan

i turned and saw her. "hewwo miss..." i looked like my brother alex, though i had no idea i was kidnaped when i was young. "s-sawwie for being rude." i seathed my sword and went over by echo and hid behind her legs shyly.

(damn dishes... brb)

The other part of her brain told her that she was being ridiculous. This wolf seemed perfectly civilised, getting scared of it was highly irrational. However, her instincts seemed to be stronger than her reasoning, and she knew she was about to hiss. And that would be very rude.

Isaac was just as clueless about why they were there as Echo was "its alright' he replied quietly as he lightly shook his head

She raised an eyebrow at him, still worried. "You sure?" She asked, patting Marths head gently.

The Queen smiled at Jack as she remembered him. "Ah yes. Jack. One of the best guards of her Lady. I remember when you were 14. My have you grown.", she said. Her smile went away when he asked about anything strange. The Queen looked up the stairs and sighed. "Only one thing. A few days ago we had an unknown forest fire. But the flames were not red or yellow, like normal fire. They were blue, the flame of the devil.", she said. Zaro climbed up the stairs and disappeared. The Queen bit her lip and continued, "There are many who I suspect who are behind it. But one is major to me." The Queen then noticed the boy and looked closely. He looked quite familiar, she didn't think she met him before, but those eyes.

"If I can be so ever curious to ask, who is this White Wolf Queen you speak about? This one thinks she's heard the name before, but she knows not who the Queen is." Golden asked Rose. She felt like she should know, but she hadn't had much interaction with people for the past few weeks as she traveled.

Bast almost sighed with relief. She would have actually sighed, but cats can't really sigh. The wolf had left. She wasn't going to humiliate herself. Despite this, she felt ashamed of herself for letting her instincts control her like that. Forgetting her original plan, she started cleaning herself, to rid herself of the shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back