• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"Y-yes" he replied turning his head away. "Its okay, I am just being childish"

She poked Marths cheek gently, before turning over to Issac. "Youre not beinh childish... I was actually... Like.. Trying to get you jealous..."

Rose happily wrote it down "I don't think I'll be able to get vampire dust though...it seems like a difficult thing to get" he turned to look out the window "I wonder how the group is getting on..."

((<_<)(>_>)noone? Guess I'll have to choose then~( -_- ")~)

Bast made her decision, darting forwards towards one of the humans, @xoloveox , preparing to attack their leg with affection.

"be quiet were almost at the castle"

jack ordered

"the queen will have guards posted everywhere"

i snapped my jaws at her finger playfully and said to issac "dun be jelly of me issac! im innocent i promise." i looked at him, trying to poke his shoulder before i hissed at the mean man. i then went back to my task of trying to poke issac's shoulder.

TheJipan said:
((<_<)(>_>)noone? Guess I'll have to choose then~( -_- ")~)
Bast made her decision, darting forwards towards one of the humans, @xoloveox , preparing to attack their leg with affection.
((DUDE I HAVE LIKE 2 people to talk to lolol

Issac stared at her for a bit "...really?" He was just about to ask why when he saw a feline creature dart out to hug Echos leg, which made him chuckle a little, he then turned to jack "were here already?" The journey seemed rather short.

She smiled. "Yes yes, vampire dust is extremely hard to find on one's own, and if someone sells it is usually worth a lot more coins than I have." Golden looked out the window as well, then she asked, "This one is wondering, what group is out there that you seem a bit worried for?"

(sorry @xoloveox but it cannot be chosen.)

Bast purred, furiously rubbing her head against Echo's legs, trying her best to look as cute as physically possible. Then she heard one of the humans laugh. A little tiny spark of anger came into her through the part of her mind that told her she was being laughed at, but it was quickly extinguished by the part of her that told her it wasn't.

"Hmm?" She turned to look at golden "oh, three of the guards are going to the white wolf queens castle, two are my friends and oneis my brother."

She looked down at her leg. "Oh... A kitty." She said with a small giggle as well, before poking Mrths cheek again. She looked over at Issac. "Anyways... Sorry..."

@Nonalaka

(I'm not really sure where Bast is right now 0_0)

The spark of anger returned. She had been ignored. Her, Bast, the cat Goddess, had been ignored, like some fly! Her purring started to sound a little like a growl, and her rubbing started to get more aggressive. The other part of her tried to tell her to calm down, but it didn't work this time. The spark started to grow...

i spoke to the cat who could understand me. "hewwo mrs.kitty! im Marth Fwames. nice to- nice to meet yew!" i finally got to poking issac and did so furiously with my tiny fingers.

Bast stopped suddenly. A human had talked to her' Immediately losing interest in the leg she was rubbing, she trotted over to this human, who claimed to be called Marth.

"Hey, kiddo, not so rough" he said jokingly, giving him a small poke back he then turned his attention to echo "its alright" he let out a small smile.

"Sounds fun. This one thought she saw some people gathering at the fountain this morning. If I can be so ever curious to ask, who is this White Wolf Queen you speak about? This one thinks she's heard the name before, but she knows not who the Queen is." Golden asked. She felt like she should know, but she hadn't had much interaction for the past few weeks as she traveled.

i jumpped down from my sister's arms, smacking her chin with my foot as i went. "nu yew shut up and show respect mean man!" i was getting angry and i clenched my little fists.

Three blue gorgons slithered down a pathway wearing white pelts. "The Queen is getting a lot of visitors today.', the first one said. The second one nodded and added, "The woods have been getting quite nosier the past few years too." The first one looked ahead and sniffed. "You smell them too right? Two humans and two elves?", the third one asked. The first one nodded and went past a bush. She bowed slightly and asked, "The Queen sensed some travelers coming. Names please and race?"

Bast jumped back, startled. No sooner had the human turned its attention to her than it turned it away again! This was an outrage! How dare the humans treat her like this! Do they not know who she is? The other part of her mind told her the probably didn't, but it was ignored once again and the spark turned into a flame.

'HEY!!' Bast shouted telepathically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back