• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

i took my face out "mean man!" i stuck my tounge out at him and held on as i went up. "he's a big meanie sissy!" i said indignantly.

(Marth it's Marth xD )

"I-i never said that..." he replied clearing his throat "would you be annoyed if I didn't?" He asked, still hiding an embarrassed face.

@xoloveox

"where are we going sissy?" i asked putting her hair in my mouth like a baby or a curious kitten. "could i spar with the mean man? or nu?" i gave the sad kitten eyes again.

(:'()

Her face went red, petting marths head to calm him down. "Y-yeah." She said honestly to Issac, her face heating up even more. "We're not gonna hurt him.." She said with a small laugh, looking at marth.

"aaaw! okie sissy. i wanna see who can beat me." i looked adorable "im hungry... and t-tired" i yawned and curled up in her arms snuggling closer to her. "night sissy..." i fell asleep, my little thumb in my mouth.

(damnit ima go to bed. *glares* workout theeeen bed. hehehe... DUN GO TO FAR WITHOUT ME PLEASE! good nurt peepz! (gun))

Isaac was partly relieved to hear her answer was a yes, he smiled to himself as he walked along.

He stopped to look at her "Eh? Whats that supposed to mean?" He asked with a confused look.

She sighed and shook her head. "Nothing..." She muttered. She hadnt know why she said what she did. Maybe it was the hormones talking. Maybe she just didnt want him to know that she liked him- at all- in the first place.

His gaze still focused on her for a while, he frowned before looking away, "fair enough..." he let out a small sigh.

"Would you ever... Like... Want to marry me?" She asked suddenly, unsure of why.

"Would you ever... Like... Want to marry me?" She asked suddenly, unsure of why.

"W-what?" He turned to look at her, was she seriously asking this? He wasn't sure how to answer in fear of this being a joke, but she seemed serious this time "....well o-of course, you're a wonderful person." His face began to flush slightly.

"W-Well of course I do, why else would I say it?" He had stopped walking at this stage an was standing in front of her.

She shrugged, looking at him as he stood in front of her. "I-I don't know... I-i guess i was just c-curious..." She mumbled.

He didn't really know what else to say in this moment, he was awful at this kind of thing really. He just smiled at her.

@xoloveox

She looked down, before continuing walk, ignoring him. Shs didnt want to be the cute girl that every guy seemed to simply smile at, and she didnt want to be clingly, either. So, she simply walked away without saying a word. She tried to think of ways to see if issac liked her by getting him jealous somehow, but she stopped when her only idea was to kiss jack in front of issac. @Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
"W-where are you going?" He followed her and caught her by the hand. Oh, great, now he had upset her, he really screwed up this time, his moment was just there and he couldn't even do what he was supposed to.

She looked back at him as he ran up to her. "Im just walking." She mumbled plainly. ((Dude cx

"Ah, o-okay" he frowned and slowly followed behind. Putting his hands in his pockets.

Echo simply looked at jack, then shrugged. "Stuff."

((Aweeee i feel baddd

((Going to bed soon...! Continue if youd like (but maybe youll wait...? Jk~ night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back