• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Echo smiled as he calmed down, and she perked up. "So...whatcha wanna talk about?" She asked with a small smile.

"i grew up here tew issac..." i said. "never had a famiwy." i had snuck behind them like a cat and poofed to a elf to speak "least yew has this rose person." i said glumly

Just as he was about to answer, he heard the boys comment, "well, still this...apparently.." he said looking towards the boy and giving a small wave. "Hey kid,... that's true but we were out a long time, an honestly, it wasn't loneliness or anything that bothered me, it was looking after a toddler, when you were barely just out if such a phase yourself, making sure that the helpless person you had stayed fed, even if it meant no food for you." He paused and looked at Echo giving her a 'help me change the subject look'.

"So!" She said quickly, trying to change the topic. "Either of you like cats? Or dogs?"

((Oops cx @Nonalaka

"Ahh the famous question" he gave Echo a smile, he was glad she picked up on his meaning "people accuse my answer of being a cope out, but I honestly like both, they are both unique creatures." He replied a smile across his face.

"i part kitty!" i announced turning into one. i jumped in echo's lap and in her and issac's head said "see? ima cute kitty!" i mewled in my cat form though.

She kept her head on his elbow and waved the kid over. She didnt want him to feel left out. "I like both, too." She said with a small laugh.

Isaac chuckled as the boy hopped around in cat form. "I'm guessing you like cats more then huh" he whispered "thanks" to Echo.

Echo rolled her eyes at the thank you she recieved and simply pretended to be a cat, cuddling against Issacs' shoulder with a giggle.

Isaac smiled and gave a small laugh at her behaviour, he petted her head.

"Well, i know that i wouldnt want to have this nerd as my brother." She pointed at Issac, before laughing. "Not to offend ya~."

"N-nerd?! I'm not a nerd!" He sat up straight upon hearing this "how am I a nerd?"

"sew is it a yesh?" i thought then said "wait if yew both wove eachother den one will be my sibling the other a fweind... right?" i smiled

"Ah, fine" he chuckled at her, but he paused as his face turned a shade of red after hearing the boys comment "w-what?" The statement caught him rather off-guard.

"W-were not in love! W-were just friends..." She said, her face burning at the statement. ((Friendzooooned))

"i sense it... im part kitty." i looked at them seriously. "who gonna be my sibling?" i questioned. "i wan her to more than yew issac!" i giggled pointing at echo.

((BOOM, poor Isaac lol))

Isaac nodded at her answer "Y-yeah" he laughed nervously, "if you really want her to be you sister go ahead, I already have a sibling." He chuckled a little.

She looked over at Issac with a upset and unpleaseant feeling. Damn it! She mustve just friendzoned him. Time to change that. "Yeah~! Besides, if im your sibling, and, Issac and I get married or something..." It continued. "Then youd have both of us as siblings..!"

(Marth's innocent self GO!)

"i haz a sissy!" i jumped and hugged her, burying my face in her chest and nuzzling her. "i wove yew sissy!" i said looking up before going back to nuzzling her.

(ask @Painted Puzzle she knows this form of Marthy xD )

jack walked out into the clearing

"its been an hour time to get moving"

jack stopped hearing the two .........

he slowly turned around

"ill be waiting at the main path hurry up"

"M-married?!" He repeated to himself quietly in the background. His face burning. He stood up and tried to regain his composure somewhat. "An hour already? Alright"

Echo got up as well, picking marth up with her. "Mhm. Dont like the analogy?" She asked issac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back