• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

She nodded at him as her cheeks began to heat up. "Can we?" She said with a small giggle, taking his hand and entertwining thier fingers. @Nonalaka

"Ah, okay!" Rose was busy writing down the instructions in a little notebook. "I've been trying to create a potion but all it did was slow the healing and turn the skin around the wound purple, which is pretty useless" she chuckled at her own failure.

@GoldenWolf

"Ah, okay!" Rose was busy writing down the instructions in a little notebook. "I've been trying to create a potion but all it did was slow the healing and turn the skin around the wound purple, which is pretty useless" she chuckled at her own failure.

@GoldenWolf

Golden smiled. "After you mash it up, put your hand over the bowl and say these words, this one might want to write the words down, it's important." she added. "The words are Ahraan Aav. It means, 'heal wound.' "

(Hey I was at a camp over the weekend. Where is the group at @Nonalaka? Are they at the White Wolf Queen's castle or are they still traveling?)

@Andrea Logan

(They're still travelling currently uvu)

-----------------------------------------------------

@xoloveox

Isaac chuckled "let's go then" he replied, grabbing her hand and pulling her along a small path to the side along the riverbank.

"Ahraan Aav" she repeated the words to herself as she quickly wrote them down. "What language is that?" She asked, as she finished writing.

@GoldenWolf

“Alright, alright…” Echo mumbled with a small giggle. “You seem so.. Rushed.” She said, as she was pulled along the narrow trail with him. She held onto his hand tighter and continued to walk next to him. @Nonalaka

"Ah, well, I wanted to enjoy our stroll while jack is occupied, we might get a longer break that way" he chuckled "also, this path is nicer." He continued with a smile.

@xoloveox

1. Echo giggled. “Yeah… I’d hate it if jack jumped in randomly, once again.” She said with a small smile, rolling her eyes at the thought. “What if we get lost?” She suddenly asked, the thought chilling her. @Nonalaka

"This one does not know the name. The ravens taught me the language, but they never spoke of where it came from or what it was called." She said, somewhat disappointed. She shook her head and smiled. "Got all that?" She asked.

"We won't, I promise, I know this place like the back of my hand" he said, looking very sure of himself.

@xoloveox

"Ah, yes, yes" she looked up from the notebook and smiled "thank you~!" She chimed.

@GoldenWolf

Echo rolled her eyes with mainly disbelief. “Yeah, yeah, sure you do.” She said, challenging him. If she didn’t know the forest that well, and she was a nymph, she doubted he knew, an ELF for crying out loud!, his way around the forest. “Fine… Im trusting you.” She grumbled, grabbing his hand a bit tighter. @Nonalaka

"No, no, I don't mean the whole forest!, I mean this part of the forest!" He shook his head. "Rose and I went here a lot as kids." He continued as he walked along.

@xoloveox

He chuckled "you'll see" he replied as they passed through a grown over part of the path "here we are!" They arrived in a small meadow filled with flowers. "Before the palace took us in this is where Rose and I stayed a lot, we lived in a little nook under a tree for a while afte-" he paused "well stuff" he continued. "Its nice, huh"

@xoloveox

She smiled and looked around. "Its really beautiful..." She said, smiling at him now. "But... After what?" She asked him with a gentle frown, not wanting to pressure him.

@Nonalaka

"Ah, y'know...stuff" he simply replied with a smile, sitting down in the nice grass and closing his eyes. he didn't want to dampen the mood.

@xoloveox

Echo glares at Isaac. She wasn't stupid, and she could tell something was up. "Stuff as in?" She asked impatiently. It was killing her knowing he might have been upset or angry. @Nonalaka

"Stuff as in Boohoo back stories, I'd rather not bring us down, yeah?" He said as he looked at the ground, with a slight frown, pulling blades of grass out of the ground one by one.

@xoloveox

Echo frowned when she saw Issac frown, her heart beating faster as she thought of all of the horrible things that could have happened. She wanted to know. She /needed/ to know. "Why wont you just tell me? Im sure its not that 'boohoo'..." @Nonalaka

"Yeah, but I'd sound like I was whining or looking for pity, I'm not that kind of guy. Besides its rather obvious is it not? Rose and I ended up parentless and homeless we lived in the forest." He looked at her, he knew she'd keep asking about it, he gave a sigh "the past is the past, dont frown..."

Echo sighed and walked over to him, sitting next to him with a small 'hmph.' "You can tell me those things, you know.." She protested, but decided to stop talking about it. She didn't want to get him angry or depressed. She laid her head on his shoulder. @Nonalaka

He smiled softly "I know, I just didn't want to bring down the mood y'know?" His hands stopped pulling at the grass in front of him as he seemed to calmed a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back