• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Isaac winced at hearing jack he was expected to be told off. He turned slowly "hey jack, we're going on a walk,....do you wanna come?"

@xoloveox @Mr Swiftshots

Rose smiled at her "that sounds so fun!,....Hey do you think you could teach me about potions? She asked with a look of excitement, clapping her hands together.

@GoldenWolf

Golden smiled wide and her eyes brightened. "Why of coarse this one could! There is so much this one could show you! I'm so glad I've met someone with the same interest for alchemy and other healing properties. What kind of potions are you interested in learning about?" She said happily, her tail wagging slightly.

"Hmmm, mostly healing potions, and maybe something I could use to defend myself perhaps, when I heal with my own abilities, I pick up the patients wounds unfortunately. She pulled up her sleeve to show a small scar.

@GoldenWolf

----------------------------------------

"Ah, echo..." he shook his head and smiled. "Nice of you to join, jack"

@Mr Swiftshots @xoloveox

She shrugged. "I dont actually think we're going anywhere." She said with a small smirk. "I think we're just gonna... You know... Walk~!" She smiled. @Nonalaka @Mr Swiftshots

"Its just a stroll to relax!" He replied, "what exactly do you do to relax anyways?"

"i just read or think to myself i guess"

jack replied scratching his head

@Nonalaka

Golden nodded and looked at the scar. "This one thought you had some sort of ability, but I couldn't be sure. So, healing and defense huh? I guess this one could teach you a basic healing potion. You can drink it or pour it over the wound. Shall we go over the ingredients?" She said, smiling at the thought of sharing all of her knowledge.

xoloveox said:
((Hm? I dont think i got the insult >~<

(Aid meeee
my character is more mature than yours even though hes younger is what i mean

She rolled her eyes and made a 'hmph.' "Yeah, well at least im sane and i dont electricute people." She growled. @Nonalaka @Mr Swiftshots

Last edited by a moderator:
(what i miss?)

i had been hacking at trees for a fire and finally lit it. "i shore am hungry..." i inhaled and the fire went into my mouth all at once. "feels good..." i walked back over to the group and stared curiously. i went and snuck a spider on issac a caterpillar on echo and a milk snake on jack and waited.

i shook my head no. "i waz promised a battle mean man!" i said crossing my arms. "yew know what happens if yew dun fight me and the bad me instead..." i trailed off looking troubled.

Shaland sat in a tree watching the world around her

Wondering if people really exsist or just a figment of her imagination

Users who are viewing this thread

Back