• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

He grinned again."Aahh nope, I'm going to have to sorry!" He tried to shake her off, chuckled as he did so. "You're pretty stubborn aren't you" he laughed.

@xoloveox

"Hey!" She yelped as he began to shake, and she clung on tighter. "And yeah! Im pretty stubborn I guess." She said with a giggly voice. "Stop shaking me, or i'll have to stop youu!" @Nonalaka

"Ahaha, No way! You didn't pay your transportation fees" he joked "Stop me? And how will you manage to do that?" He said, continuing to try and get her off.

@xoloveox

"Transportation fees are stupid!" She said, laughing as she continued to hang on, like a sloth. "If I told you, it wouldnt be a way to stop you, now would it?" She said- which really meant: 'no idea'. @Nonalaka

"Eeh?! How else am I supposed to pay for doctors appointments involving my back from my days as an Elven taxi??" He laughed "I'm dropping you" he shook her off more.

@xoloveox

She rolled her eyes, dropping herself into the water. "You win." She mumbled with a small pout. @Nonalaka

He turned to look at her "huh, why the pout? He asked her "did I offend you? Don't pull such a sour face, I can't look at that". He said with a smiled.

@xoloveox

She raised an eyebrow. Hm. Did she feel offended? She didnt think so. "Im pouting because I loooost." She said, laying back into the water, letting her hair float around. @Nonalaka

"Don't be a sore loser then or I'll pull you under the water, then I cant see your sad face!" He said as a joke putting his head completely under, pretending he would.

@xoloveox

She rolled her eyes and giggled. "The water is clear, y'know." She pointed out. @Nonalaka

His head popped up momentarily "Oh, I know" he said with a mischievous grin. He then went back underwater for a bit. A sudden force pulled on Echo as she was tugged underneath the water. He simply smiled as she was pulled under, seeing as he needed air to laugh.

@xoloveox

When echo felt like she was being pulled under the water, she took a deep breath of air. She wanted to laugh at his idiocy to only pull her in, but she couldnt, so she simply smiled.

A fish swam past Isaac which tickled his arm, and in response, scared the heck out of him, his eyes widened as he moved away from the slippery creature, feeling a bit dumb that such a thing would scare him.

@xoloveox

In a desperate need for air, Echo pushed herself out of the water as quickly as she could, sucking air in with her. "Ahhh~." She sighed. "Rivers are the best." She noted, looking over at Issac with a small smile.

"Ah yeah..." he replied, rubbing his arm where the fish went past. He turned to look at jack for a bit, then back to Echo. "Hey, our hour isn't up yet, we could go on a short walk?" He asked with a smile.

She laughed a bit as he looked back at Jack, thinking of how bored Jack mustve been. "A short walk sounds lovely~." She said, standing up from the water and trying to ring out her long hair. @Nonalaka

"Alright, great!" He got out, shaking the water out of his hair like a dog and drying himself off. "Do you think he'll mind?, he kinda looks asleep...". Gesturing toward jack.

Golden walked over to Rose's side and titled her head. "So, what kinds of things do you do here all day. If this one could be so curious to ask..?" She asked casually.

"I dont think he'll mind." She said with a small smile. "At least... Not if we take up more than an hour~." She commented, trying to keep her hair up, in some way. @Nonalaka

"Hmmm~ well mostly cooking and cleaning, but I help out if people are I'll also" she replied with a smile,"what do you do?"

@GoldenWolf

xoloveox said:
"I dont think he'll mind." She said with a small smile. "At least... Not if we take up more than an hour~." She commented, trying to keep her hair up, in some way.
@Nonalaka

She nodded, grabbing her undershirt and shorts, which she ussually wore under her uniform. "Mhm~!" She said, running over to him and grabbing his hand. @Nonalaka

jack opened one of his eyes to see what all the noise was

"what are you two doing now"

he looked around sitting up

@Nonalaka @xoloveox

"Well this one usually travels about, helping the sick and injured, selling my wares to any other fellow travelers this one comes across. Sometimes it becomes very lonely and tiring work."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back