• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

i started to shake. "should i fight it then?" i asked. i then caught a flying arrow and whipped around, snapping it. "who did that?" could this be my imagination? maybe i fainted. "come out and fight!" i took a stance and waited.

jack turned to his left sensing metal (electrical field)

"someones over there on top of a tree" he mumbled

he looked at the boy unconscious on the floor

jack began walking towards the metal he sensed

@shyland

Shaland turn her head seeing a boy walking tword her scared she climbed higher into the tree so he couldn't see her

jack appeared behind the girl

"ah a hunter is it"

he asked leaning against the tree trunk on the same branch as the girl

@shyland

Mr Swiftshots]jack appeared behind the girl "ah a hunter is it" he asked leaning against the tree trunk on the same branch as the girl [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shaland looked at the boy startled she fell out of the tree laying there sground yea I am shaland mubles in pain

i yelled out even louder for my unknown parents. i turned into my old self. before my bad side came. i was scared. "yew a-are stra-strangerz!" i said between sobs.

@Nonalaka @Mr Swiftshots

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay shaland said looking at the boy putting her sword on her back not feeling threatened by him anymore

Echo sighed, pulling the caterpillar off of her shoulder, putting on the ground, before taking the spider off of Issacs shoulder gently and placing that on the ground, too. "You still up for the walk?" Many new people had come, but she was ignoring the commotion. @Nonalaka

Golden continued, "So the basic the basic ingredients for a healing potion is a blue mountain flower, a single butterfly wing and two hawk feathers. You mash them all up and with a spell you can put the potion into it's liquid form." She said with a smile.

"H-huh?" Isaac had been lost in thought for quite some time and didn't notice what was going on "Oh, yes of course" he said with a smile, he leaned a bit closer so he could whisper "we could sneak off from the new people if you want? I don't mind" @xoloveox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back