• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

i woke up and yawned. "dankyew for carrying me sissy... im still a bit tired." i stretched out and giggled. "yew feel deep in thought sissy. need halp frum me?" i questioned her.

Isaac was lost in thought, his expression was vacant as he continued to walk along, hands in his pocket. Why was she being this way? Was it something he said? Was it his reaction? Maybe he should have just been honest back there. He didn't know really, dealing with such things was confusing for him. He continued to ponder, occasionally glancing at Echo as he did so.

@xoloveox

jack began to lead the group towards the castle again

"half a day"he mumbled to himself

"half a day till were there" he said to the group

She jumped onto Jacks back, clinging on as she put marth down. "Half a day sounds boring..." She mumbled.

Isaac frowned as he witnessed this, was she doing this on purpose? He felt something bubble up inside him, was he jealous? He began to quicken his step, walking ahead of them both gritting his teeth.

She shrugged, looking over at Issac as he walked by. Guilt filled her and she jumped off Jacks' back. "Why, did it bother you?" She said, looking over at issac gently.

There were a couple of reasons why it hit him, but he couldn't bring himself to say "I-it doesn't matter" he replied, his face flushed.

@xoloveox

Golden nodded. "Is there anything else you may need? Medical wise, potions, like that." she said, happy that she could help these people in some way or another.

"Issac, you... alright?" She asked him. Damn her. She thought this would feel better, knowing he was a bit jealous, but it only made her regret what she did. @Nonalaka

"No" he replied, still not looking in her direction "Are you quite done with mocking my feelings?" He said in a quieter tone. He knew perhaps that sounded a bit harsh but that was how he felt.

@xoloveox

"he nawt happy sissy i know dat." i said jogging to keep up. "yew going tew fast guys wait u- eep!" i tripped and tumbled down a hill, pulling jack with me.

She glared at Issac. "How the hell was i mocking your feelings?" She retorted, face red. @Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
"W-well, if you're planning on staying... could I learn lots from you, I believe that it would make me more useful around the palace...." she asked, placing a finger on her chin "what if I wanted to camouflage?, how would I go about that?"

@GoldenWolf

jack stood half way down the hill

he walked back up it easily

"if you cant keep up go home"

((gun)-It won't go away)

Bast decided that she didn't like trees. Trees are big and scary. They block out the lovely sunlight. And, worst of all, things can hide behind trees. She'd never really thought about trees that much before, but being such a tiny creature really opened her eyes to just how terrible they are. Even the roots are-

Wait, what's that? Bast noticed something moving in front of her through the trees. No, it wasn't just something, there was more than one of them. She couldn't tell how many because those darn trees blocked her vision.

Then she heard noises. Voices. They sounded human. Bast almost sighed with relief; humans love cats.

Cautiously, Bast crept through the trees towards one of them... (it can be anyone. I don't really mind.)

"Well, the only 'camouflage' potion this one knows is more of an invisibility potion. You need chaurus eggs, crimson nirnroot, and a luna moth wing. The effect is temporary, but if you want it to last longer you will have to add vampire dust. The way to make it is the same, crush it in a bowl then put your hand over it. The words are different though, and they are, 'Bouvul Du Diivon.' "

He shrugged "you know I care for you greatly, so you try to make me jealous, I don't know if its for fun or for proof" he paused and let out a sigh "you know what, I'm just being silly, of course you aren't,....I'm sorry" he continued, rubbing the sides of his head.

@xoloveox

Echo grabbed marth and picked him up gently, still looking at issac.

Her eyes widened- alright, there was the confirmation she needed. "Y-you got jealous?" She said, pretending to be shocked. "I-I didnt notice..." She mumbled. "Sorry."

(if I don't get a volunteer, I'll have to choose~~)

Bast slowly padded across the forest flaw, planning her next move. When she reaches the humans, she's going to rub her head against their legs, and the-

Snap! A small twig broke beneath her paw. She froze, not sure whether to dash towards or away from the humans, or to just stay still...

"weee!" i said as i went up and giggled. "where are we going sissy?" i questioned. "uh oh... im getting hungry. when are we gonna eat?" i pawed at her hair happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back