• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan]Three blue gorgons slithered down a pathway wearing white pelts. "The Queen is getting a lot of visitors today.', the first one said. The second one nodded and added, "The woods have been getting quite nosier the past few years too." The first one looked ahead and sniffed. "You smell them too right? Two humans and two elves?", the third one asked. The first one nodded and went past a bush. She bowed slightly and asked, "The Queen sensed some travelers coming. Names please and race?"

[/QUOTE]
((SURPRISE IM NOT AN ELF

i hissed at bast. "quit being a attention hog bast the cat goddess!" i looked just like alex almost. diffrent build but same hair. i then jumped on the mean man grabbing his hair and biting him. "sthap picking on me and being sew bossy!" i yelled.

Issac was about to answer Echo when they were approached by the group. "Issac Ulara, I am Elven." He replied with a more polite tone than normal.

Echo simply stood next to Issac, unsure of what or when or how to present herself.

(I have a cat. And no, they aren't always like that. But when they want attention, they are extremely annoying.)

(Not like what? Being telepathic? No, cats aren't like that. Obviously. My cat is this annoying when he wants attention.)

(*vein appears on head* honestly you expect marth to obey your guy? he's the only one he won't. but be like that.)

i clenched my fists tightly. "mean man..." i ignored the harpies and glared at jack. "sissy... can i hurt him nooow?" i said, my fists turning white.

(what? When did I say I expected that?! (I assume you're talking to me) it's Bast that assumed that, because she's used to being obeyed. *exasperated sigh*)

The flame in Bast grew brighter. This was unthinkable! The human even knew who they were talking to as well! Well, if that's how it's going to be, then that human is not worth her time. One of the humans had walked through the gates. He seemed interesting, so Bast decided to follow. She trotted confidently towards the gates...

(I dissapear for 5minutes an an argument breaks uvu;, seriously, take it to the ooc, I'm co admin here so I need to ask such things :V)

Nonalaka said:
(I dissapear for 5minutes an an argument breaks uvu;, seriously, take it to the ooc, I'm co admin here so I need to ask such things :V)
(Sorry, I'm new here. Kinda. Besides, I think it's finished. At least, I hope it is. I'm too tired for an argumemt.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back