• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"Youre taking this way too lightly." She said, looking at issac. "He may be royalty..." She said, pulling at Issacs shirt like a child. "Roy-al-teeee." @Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
(i got back today... i got shattered. i lost it. they BROKE me! im not doing to well but ima still rp. for you guys.)

"whos Royalty sissy? whooo?" i called hearing her. "im confused nau..." i sat down playing with my fingers

The White Wolf Queen walked back down the stairs holding the master sword behind her back. She smiled at the group and asked, "Are you three hungry?" She then notices the king and bowed. "King Alex, it is an honor to meet you again. What is it that you need?", she asked.

"it's macreline... she still is ignoring me. do you know why?" i asked puzzled turning to face her.

"oh i hungry im hungry miss!" i bounced up and down happily at the prospect of food.

"Im not hungry, i dont think... Marth seems to be a bit hungry, though." She said with a small smile. "What about you, Issac?" She asked gently. "You hungry?" @Nonalaka @Andrea Logan

He bowed a bit as the queen arrived. "Ah, yeah" isaac was nearly always hungry, his food parcel didn't last long on the trip there.

She picked up Marth and laughed at Issac. It seemed like a stupid question, to ask Issac if he was hungry. He was almost always hungry. She continue laughing, before looking at the queen and saying: "The boys are hungry~." She giggled. @Nonalaka @Andrea Logan

Echo laughed a bit, giggling along with her 'brother'. "Yeah, yeah." She said with a playful roll of her eyes.

jack walked over to the group

on seeing the fairy king jack said

"hello i dont believe we've met"

"im Alex Flames nice to meet you guard." i sighed "im hungry to ma'am" i yawned. "glad to meet you sir." i bowed to him respectfully.

i purred in human form and settled down.

"This one has the accent and voice of her native tongue, but was never taught my bother's and sister's words. The only other language this one knows are the words I have been telling you for the potions. The words that the ravens taught me. Most of them carry magic if you use them right, but the words are also a language. Old though, this one knows not what it is or where it came from." Golden responded.

"If I may, your majesty." She started, knowing that it wasnt her place to talk to someone of royalty without permission. "My younger brother here has the same last name as you, sir. Is there any possibility you may be... Uhm... Related?"

She flicked marths forhead and put him down, quickly going over to the king. "S-sir?" She asked, blinking.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots](lol wtf)

[/QUOTE]
((Haha cx

"You dont just claim that the king could be dead..." She scolded. "We need to find jack."

"echo stop panicking and move"

jack knelled down beside the king and counted his bpm

"all he needs is some rest"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back