• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

xoloveox said:
She once again laughed and smirked. "Oh, please. You think Im graceful~?"
He nodded "well, more graceful than I'll ever be" he replied before taking another cookie for himself and popping it in his mouth.

She laughed, grabbing his arm and dragging him along with a small smile. "Come on~. I wanna look around!" @Nonalaka

xoloveox said:
She laughed, grabbing his arm and dragging him along with a small smile. "Come on~. I wanna look around!" @Nonalaka
"Alright, alright" he laughed as he was pulled, all his bad thoughts pushed aside as he enjoyed his day out, looking around at the sights of the town.

xoloveox said:
"Youve got to show me around. Any stores or shops?" She asked hopefully @Nonalaka
"Well, they're all around you!" He chuckled "now, what kinda shop would you like to go to and I'll take you" he replied with a smile

She shrugged. "I wanna go to a shop where you know an owner." She said with a small smile, laughing a bit. ((SPice THinGs Up~!)) @Nonalaka

"Where I know an owner huh," he thought for a bit, he did know the girl from the bakery but, he thought maybe going there wasn't the best idea....she was huggy..., perhaps the man from the potion store? He used to help him and rose out when they were first put out on their own..."hmmm..." he tapped a finger on his chin.

Echo waited patiently. She couldnt help but think if any of the store owners wuld recognize her, or issac, even. She couldnt help but wonder if any of them knew her dad, but she pushed the thought away. "So?"

xoloveox said:
Echo waited patiently. She couldnt help but think if any of the store owners wuld recognize her, or issac, even. She couldnt help but wonder if any of them knew her dad, but she pushed the thought away. "So?"
After a bit of thought, he decided against the bakery "Well, how interested are you in potions?" He asked her.

She paused, thinking. "Well, personally, I think theyre cool." She said with a small smile. "My dad tried to teach me some stuff, but y'know..." She laughed, before looking at him again. "Where are we going?" @Nonalaka ((you gonna be the shop owner?

xoloveox said:
She paused, thinking. "Well, personally, I think theyre cool." She said with a small smile. "My dad tried to teach me some stuff, but y'know..." She laughed, before looking at him again. "Where are we going?" @Nonalaka ((you gonna be the shop owner?
"Well there's is a potion shop not far from here" he pointed down the street. He smiled a bit "my dad traded potions...I guess that's where rose gets her interest from.." he replied as they reached near the store. ((If you want me to be~))

Nonalaka said:
"Well there's is a potion shop not far from here" he pointed down the street. He smiled a bit "my dad traded potions...I guess that's where rose gets her interest from.." he replied as they reached near the store. ((If you want me to be~))
She smiled happily. "Is it really?" She asked, grabbing his hand gently. "So, you know the shop owner?" She asked him, pulling open the door. ((You pick~

xoloveox said:
She smiled happily. "Is it really?" She asked, grabbing his hand gently. "So, you know the shop owner?" She asked him, pulling open the door. ((You pick~
Isaac nodded "Yeah, he's pretty co-" Isaac was suddenly cut off by a loud hearty voice "Isaac!" The voice exclaimed from the store behind the counter,the sound of rattling bottles was heard as a bearded man clumsily made his way to the counter. "You certainly took your time to visit!" The man called. Isaac laughed in response "Sorry Abe"

Nonalaka said:
Isaac nodded "Yeah, he's pretty co-" Isaac was suddenly cut off by a loud hearty voice "Isaac!" The voice exclaimed from the store behind the counter,the sound of rattling bottles was heard as a bearded man clumsily made his way to the counter. "You certainly took your time to visit!" The man called. Isaac laughed in response "Sorry Abe"
Echo laughed. Ironically, she wanted to go to a store where Issac knew an owner was in order to get a good show. She knew, that for some reason, if Issac knew the store owner, the owner would most probably try to embaress him. "Issac's been kinda busy at the palace." She smiled.

xoloveox said:
Echo laughed. Ironically, she wanted to go to a store where Issac knew an owner was in order to get a good show. She knew, that for some reason, if Issac knew the store owner, the owner would most probably try to embaress him. "Issac's been kinda busy at the palace." She smiled.
"Busy at the palace?" The man had previously missed echo, he probably didn't notice her due to all the bootlegs he was carrying making his sight rather limited to straight in front of him. He pushed his glasses as they were falling on the tip of his nose "busy landing himself a fine young woman by the looks of it, I'm surprised" Isaac quickly turned in the mans direction "s-surprised? Landing a woman? W-what are you on about?" Isaac stammered. The man chuckled "When he was a youngin ' he was scared of women he was"

Nonalaka said:
"Busy at the palace?" The man had previously missed echo, he probably didn't notice her due to all the bootlegs he was carrying making his sight rather limited to straight in front of him. He pushed his glasses as they were falling on the tip of his nose "busy landing himself a fine young woman by the looks of it, I'm surprised" Isaac quickly turned in the mans direction "s-surprised? Landing a woman? W-what are you on about?" Isaac stammered. The man chuckled "When he was a youngin ' he was scared of women he was"
Echo would have laughed if he was talking about anyone else, but now she seemed to want to defend herself. "W-what?! I-Issac hasnt landed me..." She said quickly, looking over to her fellow guard with a smile. "No offense..." She noted, before looking back at the owner. "Im Echo, Echo Nasille. Pleasure." She smiled, not knowing wether to bow or curtsee or whatever the hell she was meant to do at that point.

"None taken" Isaac muttered as he shook off the mans comments, looking a bit embarrassed.

"Ayy, a misunderstanding then, apologies miss, I knew it was to good to be true" he chuckled "surprised he hasn't shied away from you though, my goodness it was it was funny when he was that way" the man laughed a second time as he tidied away the bottles. "You can call me Abe"

Nonalaka said:
"None taken" Isaac muttered as he shook off the mans comments, looking a bit embarrassed.
"Ayy, a misunderstanding then, apologies miss, I knew it was to good to be true" he chuckled "surprised he hasn't shied away from you though, my goodness it was it was funny when he was that way" the man laughed a second time as he tidied away the bottles. "You can call me Abe"
She smiled. "Its nice to meet you, Abe." She said with a happy tone of voice, looking back at Issac. "You make Him seem like an absolute scardy cat around girls." She laughed, looking back at Issac. "Ironically, i don't think Issac had much of a choice but to hang out with me..." She giggled.

"Hmm, he is...or at least was, maybe he's changed since I say him last, he was only around 15 after all" he chuckled before raising a brow at Isaac "He hasn't bothered his behind to visit since then".

"C-Could you please stop discussing me like I'm not here? And I wasn't a scaredy cat" he mumbled. The man simply laughed in response. "I'm only kidding boy" he then turned and whispered to Echo "he really was..."

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, he is...or at least was, maybe he's changed since I say him last, he was only around 15 after all" he chuckled before raising a brow at Isaac "He hasn't bothered his behind to visit since then".
"C-Could you please stop discussing me like I'm not here? And I wasn't a scaredy cat" he mumbled. The man simply laughed in response. "I'm only kidding boy" he then turned and whispered to Echo "he really was..."
More giggles errupted from echo, but she held them back and frowned, looking over at Issac. "You havent been here since you were 15?" She asked curiously. It seemed like an awful long time for someone who had lived there. She shook her head. That wasnt the point. "So, how did you two meet?" She asked with a small smile.

xoloveox said:
More giggles errupted from echo, but she held them back and frowned, looking over at Issac. "You havent been here since you were 15?" She asked curiously. It seemed like an awful long time for someone who had lived there. She shook her head. That wasnt the point. "So, how did you two meet?" She asked with a small smile.
He nodded "I had been training a lot after that, I never got a chance to visit..."

"Ayy, I knew Isaac since he was a toddler, his father frequented here before his passing...after that Isaac dissapeared for quite some time, when we met again he was 10, claiming he now lived in the palace as a worker there, I helped him and his sister out with anything extra they needed and supplied them with nostalgic little tales" he chuckled.

Nonalaka said:
He nodded "I had been training a lot after that, I never got a chance to visit..."
"Ayy, I knew Isaac since he was a toddler, his father frequented here before his passing...after that Isaac dissapeared for quite some time, when we met again he was 10, claiming he now lived in the palace as a worker there, I helped him and his sister out with anything extra they needed and supplied them with nostalgic little tales" he chuckled.
Echo couldnt help but smile at the story. It was cute. She looked back at Issac, then back to abe her eyes did proceed to go. "That sounds nice." She said with a smile. "Im glad you guys are getting reunited~." She smiled. "I lived around this part of town, too, when I was younger. I left earlier than Issac, though." She laughed a bit. "Maybe Ive been here before..."

xoloveox said:
Echo couldnt help but smile at the story. It was cute. She looked back at Issac, then back to abe her eyes did proceed to go. "That sounds nice." She said with a smile. "Im glad you guys are getting reunited~." She smiled. "I lived around this part of town, too, when I was younger. I left earlier than Issac, though." She laughed a bit. "Maybe Ive been here before..."
"Hopefully you won't leave it as long next time?" He raised a brow at him. Isaac laughed "I won't"

Abe paused before chuckling "also visit Sera, she's asked for you a few times" Isaac didn't react to that statement much, "oh" he replied as he looked through the shelves.

Abe narrowed his eyes at echo as if he were trying to recognise her, suddenly the name clicked to him "Nasille......your father was a guard" he nodded "yes, he came here from time to time."

Nonalaka said:
"Hopefully you won't leave it as long next time?" He raised a brow at him. Isaac laughed "I won't"
Abe paused before chuckling "also visit Sera, she's asked for you a few times" Isaac didn't react to that statement much, "oh" he replied as he looked through the shelves.

Abe narrowed his eyes at echo as if he were trying to recognise her, suddenly the name clicked to him "Nasille......your father was a guard" he nodded "yes, he came here from time to time."
Echo felt her eyes widen. "W-what?!" She asked, relief and curiosity filled her. "H-he did?" She felt as if the rest of the visit didnt matter at that point. "W-was he a nice man?" She wanted to ask so much more, but she couldnt help but think that they were short on time.

xoloveox said:
Echo felt her eyes widen. "W-what?!" She asked, relief and curiosity filled her. "H-he did?" She felt as if the rest of the visit didnt matter at that point. "W-was he a nice man?" She wanted to ask so much more, but she couldnt help but think that they were short on time.
Abe chuckled "he was, I didn't know him that well but I do recall him, he was quite the joker if I recall correctly" Abe replied as he stroked his beard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back