• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

xoloveox said:
She nodded, still laying in the crook of his neck. "I-Its anyone..." She muttered, unmoving. "H-how about we grab a bite?"
"Is there any point in asking me if it involves food?" He laughed "I'm me after all, let's get food" he paused "Are you alright?" He asked in a concerned tone.

Nonalaka said:
"Is there any point in asking me if it involves food?" He laughed "I'm me after all, let's get food" he paused "Are you alright?" He asked in a concerned tone.
She nodded, face red, as more people catcalled and winked. "I know, you and food go together best.!" She said, and then groaned. "Why wont they stooop?!"

xoloveox said:
She nodded, face red, as more people catcalled and winked. "I know, you and food go together best.!" She said, and then groaned. "Why wont they stooop?!"
Isaac chuckled "you know me so well" Isaac looked around a second time "...I honestly have no idea.." he wore a puzzled expression.

Nonalaka said:
Isaac chuckled "you know me so well" Isaac looked around a second time "...I honestly have no idea.." he wore a puzzled expression.
She frowned. "Keep walking please..." She said quietly. She was starting not to like that part of town.

"Of course" he nodded "I wouldn't like you walking through there on your own" he muttered as he took her to a better part of town, near the centre marketplace.

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
"Of course" he nodded "I wouldn't like you walking through there on your own" he muttered as he took her to a better part of town, near the centre marketplace.
@xoloveox
She smiled wide. This place was beautiful. There were so many people walking around with smiles. "I feel like rapunzel and Eugene~."

((TANGLED YES SCREE))

xoloveox said:
She smiled wide. This place was beautiful. There were so many people walking around with smiles. "I feel like rapunzel and Eugene~."
Isaac laughed "I take it you're enjoying yourself then?" He stopped in his tracks "why don't you get down and walk around a bit, have a look around"

Isaac followed behind, walking of course, hand in his pockets as he looked at all the items for sale, occasionally glancing at an excited echo, smiling to himself.

She continued to run around, occasionally bumping into people and stiffling apologetic sorrys.

Isaac laughed at her running around, in all honesty he found it rather cute, he then proceeded to call her over to the stall he was standing near.

"Well I was going to ask if you want a snack?" He asked gesturing towards the stall with lots of food and sweets.

"Huh, fair enough ~" he smiled as he walked away from the stall "I'm fine, I'm already covered" he chuckled, pulling out a bag of baked goods he had already gotten before she came over.

His face coloured slightly "ayy, it should be me saying that to you" he replied before sticking a cookie in his mouth.

She smiled. "Oh really? You saying that to me?" She said with a small giggle and pulling him closer to her, kissing his lips quickly.

He smiled and nodded "you always do cute things, even earlier when you were running around, it was adorable" he chuckled a little.

Her face flushed. "What?! I-it was adorable?" Ugh. She mustve looked like a child. "Why didnt you tell me to stop...?" @Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodwen was slaving away in the library

books hovered around Rodwen

her grimoire filling with knowledge

(gn)

xoloveox said:
Her face flushed. "What?! I-it was adorable?" Ugh. She mustve looked like a child. "Why didnt you tell me to stop...?" @Nonalaka
Isaac shrugged "you looked happy, besides I was watching you" he chuckled.

xoloveox said:
"Why dont you run around with me~?"

@Nonalaka
Isaac laughed out "Jeez me? I'm a big lanky mess, hardly graceful enough to run around like that"

Nonalaka said:
Isaac laughed out "Jeez me? I'm a big lanky mess, hardly graceful enough to run around like that"
She once again laughed and smirked. "Oh, please. You think Im graceful~?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back