• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Nonalaka said:
Abe chuckled "he was, I didn't know him that well but I do recall him, he was quite the joker if I recall correctly" Abe replied as he stroked his beard.
"Really?!" She said, happier than ever. The information on her father was more precious to her than gold. "Im so glad to hear that..."

Rodwen swung the door open and walked in unaware of the two guards she walked over to abe and handed him a list

"i need everything on that list as soon as possible anything you have i'll take now if possible"

"I'm glad I could provide information for you miss" he nodded before quickly calling to Isaac who was looking through potions "Ayy don't touch those, I don't trust you with your freezing!" Issac jumped slightly almost tumbling some bottles as he clumsily tried to steady them.

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
"I'm glad I could provide information for you miss" he nodded before quickly calling to Isaac who was looking through potions "Ayy don't touch those, I don't trust you with your freezing!" Issac jumped slightly almost tumbling some bottles as he clumsily tried to steady them.
@xoloveox
She laughed a bit, before noticing Rodwen walk in and grabbing Issac's hand as quick as she could. "Gotta go..." She mumbled. "Thanks!" She said again, pulling him out the door. "Next place?"

Nonalaka said:
"My goodness, that's quite a list ma'am" Abe replied as he read through it, "I'll get you as much as I can..." he went into the store in the back.
Isaac looked back as he was pulled out of the store by echo, he was pretty sure he saw rodwen but perhaps he imagined it "ayyy sure, what's the rush?" He chuckled at echo

@xoloveox
"Rowden walked in..." She muttered, looking back and getting back onto the topic. "Whose Sena, by the way? Can we go see her?"

The man began to place potion bottles on the counter, ticking through the list as he did so "...this must be a very elaborate spell your creating if you are using all these" he said as he sorted them.

@Mr Swiftshots

"its a paladin level spell"

she replied as she continued looking at the potions on display

@Nonalaka

xoloveox said:
"Rowden walked in..." She muttered, looking back and getting back onto the topic. "Whose Sena, by the way? Can we go see her?"
"Oh" he said as they walked "...you mean Sera? Ah..." he scratched the back of his head "she works in the bakery...if you really want to we can.."

Nonalaka said:
"Oh" he said as they walked "...you mean Sera? Ah..." he scratched the back of his head "she works in the bakery...if you really want to we can.."
"Is she nice?"

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"its a paladin level spell"
she replied as she continued looking at the potions on display

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Wow, well I hope all goes well ma'am" he replies as he places the last bottle on the desk "I have everything, here, if you run out, do come back"

xoloveox said:
"Is she nice?"
"Hm? Well she's.....Smothering.." he chuckled a bit, unable to find another word.

Nonalaka said:
"Wow, well I hope all goes well ma'am" he replies as he places the last bottle on the desk "I have everything, here, if you run out, do come back"

"Hm? Well she's.....Smothering.." he chuckled a bit, unable to find another word.
"Smothering?" She laughed bit, happily. "That sounds cute... Lets go..." She said precautiously, pulling him gently.

"thanks i will."

Rodwen left a big bag of gold on the desk as she took the potions

"keep the change"

@Nonalaka

xoloveox said:
"Smothering?" She laughed bit, happily. "That sounds cute... Lets go..." She said precautiously, pulling him gently.
Isaac let out a sigh as he was pulled "alright" he smiled a bit as he made his way to the bakery. He slowly opened the door, he thought he was in the clear until he heard an almost shriek come from behind the counter "EEEEE" a slightly tanned girl with dark brown curly hair and greenish eyes can darting around the corner, she ran and hugged Issac really, really tight, proving his description to be rather accurate.

----------

Abe looked at the huge bag of goldwith a shocked expression "T-Thank you ma'am"

@Mr Swiftshots

Nonalaka said:
Isaac let out a sigh as he was pulled "alright" he smiled a bit as he made his way to the bakery. He slowly opened the door, he thought he was in the clear until he heard an almost shriek come from behind the counter "EEEEE" a slightly tanned girl with dark brown curly hair and greenish eyes can darting around the corner, she ran and hugged Issac really, really tight, proving his description to be rather accurate
Bang. There it was. That damn heap of jeslousy as the girl, who, echo had to admit, was much more attractive than herself, hugged issac. She hated the emotion. Echo simply stood there, not knowing whatt to say.

"Aha..sera..hi" he said in response. "Issac you jerk, you stopped visiting!" The girl exclaimed as she just kept squeezing him tighter and tighter, he was beginning to find it hard to breathe as he wore an expression that said 'help me'.

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
"Aha..sera..hi" he said in response. "Issac you jerk, you stopped visiting!" The girl exclaimed as she just kept squeezing him tighter and tighter, he was beginning to find it hard to breathe as he wore an expression that said 'help me'.
@xoloveox
Echo stiffled a small laugh, trying to make it seem like she didnt want to strangle the damn girl on the spot. Jealousy sucks, huh. "You must be Sena, right?" She asked happily.

"You've gotten taller~" the girl said as she looked up at him squishing his face. "Ah...yeah.." he was slowly trying to prize her off him. The girl turned to echo looking her up and down, "Sera,... its a pleasure" her grip loosened slightly as she extended a hand to echo.

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
"You've gotten taller~" the girl said as she looked up at him squishing his face. "Ah...yeah.." he was slowly trying to prize her off him. The girl turned to echo looking her up and down, "Sera,... its a pleasure" her grip loosened slightly as she extended a hand to echo.
@xoloveox
She smiled, praying that her hatred disnt have a bad aura, or that it was expressed in the stiffness of her body or facial expression. "Pleasure's all mine." She said, trying to be happy for issac.

"We should probably go..." Isaac trailed off. "No waaaay! Stay for a bit!" She clung onto him. She paused and looked at echo "so, you two are friends?

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
"We should probably go..." Isaac trailed off. "No waaaay! Stay for a bit!" She clung onto him. She paused and looked at echo "so, you two are friends?
@xoloveox
She glanced over at Issac, before laughing abit. "Yeah, friends... Or at least, something to that nature." She said with a smile. What? She wasnt lying.

Nonalaka said:
"Ooh righty right" She smiled as she let go of Isaac "why not stay and have some cake?~"
@xoloveox
She smiled. "Cake sounds lovely, but Im working with Issac." She said with a small laugh. "He can pick."

Isaac nodded, "we should probably head off..." Sera pausef and looked at them both "Working? Ooooh right, You're a guard now" she pouted at Isaac before going to the counter and getting some cake and putting it in a bag "for the road! Its on the house!" Isaac smiled "Ah, thanks Sera" the girl handed a bag to echo, then Isaac "Don't be a stranger, do come back!" She chimed before giving another hug.

@xoloveox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back