• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Nonalaka said:
Isaac nodded, "we should probably head off..." Sera pausef and looked at them both "Working? Ooooh right, You're a guard now" she pouted at Isaac before going to the counter and getting some cake and putting it in a bag "for the road! Its on the house!" Isaac smiled "Ah, thanks Sera" the girl handed a bag to echo, then Isaac "Don't be a stranger, do come back!" She chimed before giving another hug.
@xoloveox
Echo happily took the bag. "Thanks~."

Isaac left the store waving goodbye as he did so, he chuckled a bit "well she's a lot calmer than I remember...where would you like to go?"

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
Isaac left the store waving goodbye as he did so, he chuckled a bit "well she's a lot calmer than I remember...where would you like to go?"
@xoloveox
She shrugged, jumping onto his back. "You pick~"

She pouted. "Hmph. Do I have to? Because I really want to swim or something..." She smirked.

xoloveox said:
She pouted. "Hmph. Do I have to? Because I really want to swim or something..." She smirked.
"Eh? Swimming? There isn't really anywhere to that around here..." he chuckled a little.

xoloveox said:
She pouted. "Really?"
"Yeah, ahaha, why do you want to swim so much?" He asked as they passed down the street.

chewy91 said:
((Are you guys outside the palace?
((Were in the town near the palace uvu))

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah, ahaha, why do you want to swim so much?" He asked as they passed down the street.

((Were in the town near the palace uvu))
"Why do you eat so much?"

-is walking by on the street acting casually as if a traveler. bumps into issac as looks at ground.- so sorry - smiles softly walking away tucking his pouch carrying gold in pocket-

Isaac laughed out, suddenly a girl bumped into him and apologised "its alrig-" Isaac noticed a glimmer in the girls hand, he quickly searched. his pockets "H-Hey you!" He called out.

Isaac follows after the girl but lost her after following after a while he just couldn't seem to keep up "ah jeez..." he muttered.

-leans against a the side of a building, breathing a bit heavy from running, slides down sitting on ground as counts the gold-

Rodwen rounded the corner where the thief was lying

"where am i going to find an amethyst around here"

she said walking while reading the grimoire.

@chewy91

-looks up slightly hearing her voice. narrows eyes and slips the money into pocket standing up-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back