• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

xoloveox said:
She smiled and looked around the shop. "Im just looking at stuff~."
"Ah, right, there's some interesting stuff here.." he said as he looked around.

Isaac hugged back "what's this for all of a sudden?" He chuckled "I'm not complaining of course"

Nonalaka said:
Isaac hugged back "what's this for all of a sudden?" He chuckled "I'm not complaining of course"
She shrugged. She wouldnt tell him, though, that her real reason was the dawning of him getting closer to dying was hitting her. She was so scared of loosing him, and at the end of the day, it would be one less day she would have left with him. "Just stuff..."

xoloveox said:
She shrugged. She wouldnt tell him, though, that her real reason was the dawning of him getting closer to dying was hitting her. She was so scared of loosing him, and at the end of the day, it would be one less day she would have left with him. "Just stuff..."
Isaac sighed "fair enough" he chuckled. "Well in other news the kid got away with my money..."

@xoloveox

"Aha yeah... she probably needed it" he shrugged "she was pretty aggressive actually" he said pointing to his side, he laughed it off, but he was disappointed in himself, that wouldn't even happen him normally, he'd snap it back in a flash. He simply didn't have the stamina to pursue. He frowned a little

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
"Aha yeah... she probably needed it" he shrugged "she was pretty aggressive actually" he said pointing to his side, he laughed it off, but he was disappointed in himself, that wouldn't even happen him normally, he'd snap it back in a flash. He simply didn't have the stamina to pursue. He frowned a little
@xoloveox
She smiled. "Hopefully the girl uses it wisely..." She said happily.

xoloveox said:
She was already in tears, looking up at him. "I-I dont want you to go..."
"Echo...." He hugged her tightly, he hugged her for comfort but also to stop himself from tearing because of all the things, he couldn't stand to see her cry.

She shook her head. "N-no! You cant leave! I cant loose you too!" She frowned. "Please..." @Nonalaka

Isaac frowned "You'll be alright, you're a strong person" he replied, he didn't really know what the right thing to say was, his thoughts were all muddled.

She shook her head. "Stop it! D-dont say that! Im not strong! You dont get it! I cant loose you too! I-I love you!" She frowned. @Nonalaka

Isaac felt that this I love you was a bit more sincere than the last and quite frankly that made him feel worse, he didn't know how to console her about this thing, heck, he could barely console himself about it. What else was he to do? Or to say? All he knew was that her being upset was making this so much harder to come to terms with, "C-come on echo...please don't cry like that...you'll make me cry...and you'll have memories, right? No one can take those from you"

Nonalaka said:
Isaac felt that this I love you was a bit more sincere than the last and quite frankly that made him feel worse, he didn't know how to console her about this thing, heck, he could barely console himself about it. What else was he to do? Or to say? All he knew was that her being upset was making this so much harder to come to terms with, "C-come on echo...please don't cry like that...you'll make me cry...and you'll have memories, right? No one can take those from you"
Echo shook her head, clinging onto him, smiffling and continuing to cry. "I dont want memories! I want y-you!" She said, her tears comming down her face more rapidly. "Dammit, Issac! You can leave me! You cant!" She couldnt bear this any longer. "I swear to god if you die I might just have to follow you up there."

xoloveox said:
Echo shook her head, clinging onto him, smiffling and continuing to cry. "I dont want memories! I want y-you!" She said, her tears comming down her face more rapidly. "Dammit, Issac! You can leave me! You cant!" She couldnt bear this any longer. "I swear to god if you die I might just have to follow you up there."
Isaac caught her shoulders. and looked her straight in the eyes, "Echo, you aren't following me up anywhere, don't be so reckless." He said sternly. "Well get through this, alright?"

Nonalaka said:
Isaac caught her shoulders. and looked her straight in the eyes, "Echo, you aren't following me up anywhere, don't be so reckless." He said sternly. "Well get through this, alright?"
She shook her head. "Y-you wont be able to stop me!" She said, looking up at him with red, swollen eyes. "I cant loose you..."

xoloveox said:
She shook her head. "Y-you wont be able to stop me!" She said, looking up at him with red, swollen eyes. "I cant loose you..."
"Echo, don't!" He replied tightening his grip a bit and shaking his head. "promise me you won't!"

"God dammit Echo..." he let go. "Then I'll leave, I'll resign and disappear, you'll never know if I'll make it or not so you won't do such a thing"

Nonalaka said:
"God dammit Echo..." he let go. "Then I'll leave, I'll resign and disappear, you'll never know if I'll make it or not so you won't do such a thing"
She shook her head. "Then I'll do it the day you reseign." She growled, looking at him. "That way you wont know if I did It or not, and so therefore you wont resign."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back