• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

xoloveox said:
She nodded, looking at the necklace and handing it back. "Can you put it on for me?"
"Sure, sure" he took it and put it on for her. "I didn't find the right time to hand it over y'know? I guess now is as good as any" he chuckled.

Nonalaka said:
"Sure, sure" he took it and put it on for her. "I didn't find the right time to hand it over y'know? I guess now is as good as any" he chuckled.
She smiled. "Its so pretty... Where did you get it?"

"Ah, right....It was my mother's, I wanted someone special to have it" he replied "you'll keep it safe, right?"

@xoloveox

She felt her face go red, pulling Issac close. "I'll keep it safe... i promise..." @Nonalaka

Rodwen coughed behind the two

"hey issac i ....found this i believe it to be yours"

she held out the pouch

He smiled brightly before he gave her a quick kiss on the lips "good"

She held it too her chest, tearing up even more. "Thanks..." She stiffled a laugh. "Again."

Isaac turned quickly "Milady! Ahem, uhm, right t-thank you" he stammered. How long was she standing there for? He thought to himself.

@Mr Swiftshots

Rodwen turned to echo

"oh hi echo whats wrong?"

she smiled

"is he that bad of a kisser"

she teased

"Ah, yes, there should be one down the southern road on the....left side I think?" He thought for a bit "Yeah, Would you like us to walk with you there?"

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"if you dont mind id like that yes"
Rodwen replied

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and walked behind Issac. "Shall we get going..?"

"Of course" Isaac nodded as he left the store, leading the way to the jewellery store "I think its just down here" he said as he passed through the market and turned down a road.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"great thanks"
Rodwen replied still reading her grimoire

[/QUOTE]
Echo ran up to Rodwen. "Watcha reading..?"

"Here it is!" Isaac pointed to a sign not far from them, half proud her remembered after not being here for quite some time.

"You're welcome milady" Isaac replied with a smile, opening the door "ladies first!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back