• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"Alright milady" he replied, his face expressionless, his mind was obviously distracted.

She sighed, going back to the room Issac was in and opening it slowly. "Hey... Heard you got a whipping in here, huh?" She teased.

@Nonalaka

Isaac slowly turned from the window and stared at echo "Eh?" He thought for a bit realising it was a cover up "hmm, yeah..."

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
Isaac slowly turned from the window and stared at echo "Eh?" He thought for a bit realising it was a cover up "hmm, yeah..."

@xoloveox
"Why did she scold you, anyways? Doesn't she love ya or something?"

xoloveox said:
"Why did she scold you, anyways? Doesn't she love ya or something?"
Isaac looked at her, his face drained of all colour but he forced a false smile "...just for not doing the sword job right...."

She laughed a bit, before noticing his pale face. "Oh come on, don't let it bother you too much..." She muttered, kissing him quickly on the lips. ((@Nonalaka))

"Youre stuttering." She said plainly and quickly. "Why are you stuttering? You don't stutter. Whats up?"

"Oh, really?" She scowled at him- this seemed like an act to her. "Why would you be cold? Its quite warm in here." @Nonalaka

"W-well, maybe you're warm but I feel cold...." his voice trailed off.

@xoloveox

((Its a dumb excuse seeing as Isaac literally can't feel cold lol))

((I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THATTTTT

"Issac. Enough Bullshit." She growled, looking at him with an upset expression. @Nonalaka

He paused and frowned "I couldn't make the swords because I'm ill..." small ice flakes began to lightly gather on his hair and clothes as he spoke, he was trying his best to find the right words "....my time is...limited."

@xoloveox

Echo teared up. She knew exactly what that meant. Her dad tried to explain that to her when he died, too. "W-what?." She asked, looking at him with now glossy eyes. "I-issac..."

@Nonalaka

"D-dont look at me like that...." he replied while turning his head, the look in her eyes was just churning him up on the inside, he was trying his best to keep his cool. "When my powers run out....I 'run out'" he explained quickly.

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
"D-dont look at me like that...." he replied while turning his head, the look in her eyes was just churning him up on the inside, he was trying his best to keep his cool. "When my powers run out....I 'run out'" he explained quickly.
@xoloveox
Echo looked away, now bursting into tears. "I-I know what you meant, Issac..." She mumbled, crying more and more as time progressed. "I-I don't want to loose you...."

"Ah-" he let out a sigh before slowly making his way over, wrapping his arms around her hugging her tightly. As much as he wanted to say that she wouldn't loose him, he couldn't, what if Rodwen never found a way to help? He decided to stay silent, her crying was admittedly making him tear up too, crying was a thing he didn't permit himself to do, especially in front of others.

@xoloveox

She hugged him back, hugging him as tightly as possible. This seemed like a dream. A crazy messed up dream that she might wake up from. "P-please Issac..." She kept mumbling. The thought of loosing him was terrifying to her. She had lost her dad, and she didn't want to loose Issac, as well. "Y-you can't leave..." ((@Nonalaka

"Rodwen says theres no known cure but is trying help out as best she can" he said quietly as he continued to hug her "there may be some hope, yeah?"

"Besides I'm pretty strong, I wont let it beat me that easily" he said with a smile, kissing her on the forehead. "I promise"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back