• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"Why don't we go do something fun, yeah?" He asked, wanting to take his mind of it all.

He shrugged "To be honest...I dunno, I just want to spend some time with you.." he looked at her "any ideas?"

He thought for a bit "why don't we go into town? The marketplace is always pretty fun...."

"Alright! Let's go!" He said in a bit more optimistic tone than before, offering a hand to her

Isaac began to walk out of the room, waiting for echo behind him

Isaac chuckled "Ah, of course, I should have known you wouldn't walk it" he began to make his way out of the castle "I'm not complaining of course"

He smiled to himself "...Hey, what do you want to see when we get there?" He asked as they began to travel down the road to the town.

@xoloveox

"I should pick? Huh, well....maybe I'll make up my mind when we get there" he chuckled as the town began to came into view.

"Aha, yeah" he smiled "hey, have you been into town here before?" He asked as the approached the entrance.

Isaac laughed at her reaction "yeah, it is" he said as they walked down the streets "...I remember my dad taking me here when I was really little"

Nonalaka said:
Isaac laughed at her reaction "yeah, it is" he said as they walked down the streets "...I remember my dad taking me here when I was really little"
She smiled happily. "My dad always wanted to take me, but then he died... It sucks." She muttered, but continued to look around, before sulking a bit. "Everyones staring at us..."

xoloveox said:
She smiled happily. "My dad always wanted to take me, but then he died... It sucks." She muttered, but continued to look around, before sulking a bit. "Everyones staring at us..."
"....oh, right..." he frowned a bit as the mood sunk a bit, his reminiscing about the good times were replaced with the thought of the topic of passing, he remembered the last moments before he and rose had to leave home and then his own time ticking by. He couldn't think of the words to salvage the moment, letting everything fall silent.

She dug her face into his shoulder, red as can be. Guys where catcalling Echo and girls were winking at Issac. @Nonalaka

Isaac snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the noises around him. He looked around noticing the looks before laughing lightly "Jeez, what's with these people huh?"@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
Isaac snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the noises around him. He looked around noticing the looks before laughing lightly "Jeez, what's with these people huh?"@xoloveox
She nodded, still laying in the crook of his neck. "I-Its anyone..." She muttered, unmoving. "H-how about we grab a bite?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back