• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

I'm gearing up to attack.
Okay...but remember it makes no logical sense for you to show up the second something has happened that would draw attention. You showing up literally within seconds of Saber being summoned would make zero sense. Waiting until I post makes sense at least. You know, doing what Lancer did.

Okay...but remember it makes no logical sense for you to show up the second something has happened that would draw attention. You showing up literally within seconds of Saber being summoned would make zero sense. Waiting until I post makes sense at least. You know, doing what Lancer did.

I'm not showing up anywhere near you.

I'm showing up quite a bit away from you.

Lancer's identity is as painfully obvious as Berserker's and Assassin's. Caster is truly the only one who can never be identified.

Nobody cares about secret identities, get over it. There won't be metagaming so it doesn't matter how well hidden it is outside of the RP.

Lancers identity isn't supposed to be a secret. Lol.

She'll introduce herself at the beginning of every fight, and she's perfectly strong enough to not rely on hiding or anything~

Nobody cares about secret identities, get over it. There won't be metagaming so it doesn't matter how well hidden it is outside of the RP.

We get it, you don't understand the fun of hiding servant identities and figuring them out. You don't need to broadcast this all the time. If you have no interest in this side of Fate then just ignore it.

I'm not sure if she's particularly obvious in character lol, I mean, she'll probably announce herself because that's the kind of person they are but otherwise...

I'm not sure if she's particularly obvious in character lol, I mean, she'll probably announce herself because that's the kind of person they are but otherwise...

That's part of why I like keeping identities hidden. I mean, our characters have access to all the same info we do. If we, as a player, can discern their identity from what we see then most of our characters likely can too. For Masters it depends on how learned the character is, but for Servants they're programmed with knowledge of everyone in the Throne of Heroes. So if you have a servant that's so painfully obvious other servants would be able to guess same as we did in OOC. So if I know who you are in OOC, there's a VERY high chance my character will pick it up too. Simplifies knowing identities.

Visually she's not straight up obvious, once you hear her speaking and interact a bit it'll probably be obvious.

But that's irrelevant since she's not hiding it. No point in hiding an identity that doesn't give off your weakness. (Seeing as the entire point of the character is she's one big walking weakness with a strong point.)

I dunno, people can also act different out of battle as they do in battle, so discerning an identity (If they were trying to hide it) would be much harder with in character knowledge considering visually it's not apparent.

But yeah.

Visually she's not straight up obvious, once you hear her speaking and interact a bit it'll probably be obvious.

But that's irrelevant since she's not hiding it. No point in hiding an identity that doesn't give off your weakness. (Seeing as the entire point of the character is she's one big walking weakness with a strong point.)

I dunno, people can also act different out of battle as they do in battle, so discerning an identity (If they were trying to hide it) would be much harder with in character knowledge considering visually it's not apparent.

But yeah.

Of course. You also get weird situations like Assassin. We ALL know who he is, but the reason we know wouldn't hold true IC.So none of our characters would know. But then you have assholes like Berserker over there who you can identify just at a glance rofl.

Of course. You also get weird situations like Assassin. We ALL know who he is, but the reason we know wouldn't hold true IC.So none of our characters would know. But then you have assholes like Berserker over there who you can identify just at a glance rofl.

Actually, some people don't know. It surprised me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back